New electro chip...

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

kidgloves wrote:I'd have thought this was right up the skill players street...hitting 1 above or below at the top is as good a challenge as any in these days of few skill exercises.
Middle all the way for some players.
silent g

Post by silent g »

i can hit it in view till it gets to the top but thats as good as it gets.
cant choose where in view it lands lol.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Sounds fun to me.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Cant wait to find one! Was getting bored and going to start hitting them with my shoe!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Good challenge? Can't wait to find one? It sounds fucking evil. "rewarding" good skill with FUCK ALL. Shit chip.

Maybe Electrocoin will stop tasting blood sometime
ScottyNorth192

Post by ScottyNorth192 »

PMK wrote:Yeah ur right.

If u hit it to £70 and then hit the next one dead centre it goes over and u get a small cash win and the repeat chance. If u hit one above/below then u get the streak.

It's still a sick chip.
Wong again, and I was reliably told to follow your posts on here from a Barcrest worker.
PMK

Post by PMK »

I'm afraid it's right mate. Seen it first hand.

Obviously you could hit to a score on the semi fast one thus allowing u to hit the last one dead centre for the streak.

I don't really care what u say/think this is basically on the old school £35 gold streak naughty chip.

Seeing is believing.

The real skill boys will no doubt love this one!! Better stick to the diet cokes instead of combining a slotting session with an all day bender. Or make this one my first visit.
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

If this chip does go wide-spread, I'll be more than happy!

Personally, I'd like to see the feature trimmed down to the centre line only.
AMK

Post by AMK »

Sod poker. We should all meet for a skill-off. £100 buy in lads. ;)
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

no probs here ,,,,,,,,, besides you havent got to worry for your first few hits ,,,,,,,,,, then when you get close to top , look up and calculate where you need to hit it for 70 easy .

not boasting but its not really that hard to chose where to put it , even at top speed

you get a feel for it
Little discipline = BIG issue

PMK

Post by PMK »

trayhop123 wrote:no probs here ,,,,,,,,, besides you havent got to worry for your first few hits ,,,,,,,,,, then when you get close to top , look up and calculate where you need to hit it for 70 easy .

not boasting but its not really that hard to chose where to put it , even at top speed

you get a feel for it
You'd never boast Mr Hop :wink:

At top speed I just try and hit it in view!! I'm not gonna pretend that I could select where it lands. Darts and leps probably as for some reason I find these much easier. Fuck knows why But deadmans and rangers? No.

Like a challenge tho.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

:P
Little discipline = BIG issue

Thumper

Post by Thumper »

There is noone that can say that they ALWAYS hit it on the line EVERYTIME.
So the question would be - if you did have to hit it 1 off, would you hit it early or late?
I personally would go for late.
blingking

Post by blingking »

Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! wrote:If this chip does go wide-spread, I'll be more than happy!

Personally, I'd like to see the feature trimmed down to the centre line only.
Thats what i would vote for too!

Went into a pub for a dead mans yesterday, as i walked in the land lady was just collecting £30 from it, she was singing as she skipped to the bar to serve me, opened the wrong bottle and apologised, pushed the lid back on the bottle and back in the fridge for the correct bottle! LOL

Then she was whistling and being very joyful purely because of the win from the machine it seems as i went and put £20 in to get a JP, she went fucking mental! I couldnt get a word in edge ways, "you come in here and buy a drink and play the machine, its not on, im not having it any more" i wouldnt mind but ive actually lost on the deal wheel in there a good few times and the dead mans is such a shit % that i have lost on it when both stakes are there. Nothing i could say was making the situation any better as even a couple of locals started telling me to leave, telling me i was fleecing there machines!

The old hag got on the phone in the end and wouldnt talk to me, she said her bit, then it was time for the ignorance to set it. Some people know how to treat their customers!
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Found a newly sited Essex Leisure Dead Mans today. I was up to £70 on Treasure Hunt and I suddenly remembered about this thread. So I deliberately missed just in case this one was chipped. As I believe it was an Essex Leisure unit in question.