toolers

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
jackpot90

Post by jackpot90 »

ok well i can see why you lot would be annoyed then if you are getting barred so you lot are obviously losing money from this, and also i dont know anyone that is facing five years for tooling.
the longest i have known someone get sent down for tooling is two years and he served half, and that is because he is a lockpicker, so you can see clearly what he is doing on camera,
my brother is currently just been sentenced to 8 years for armed robbery,
now that is a big sentece to anyone!
but the thing is these toolers are earning more than some armed robbers and alot of them getting small sentences!
my mate has been caught at least over 20 times!
and he has never once served a sentence only been fined and community service!
because its alot harder for them to get evidence when they cant see a bit of wire on the camera,
but he is just lucky!
i know alot of other lads that have been sentenced to 4 month and only serve half etc!
tbh i would do time like that for the amount there earning!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Not sure whether to let this thread continue for much longer as it could be read (quite easily) as encouragement to 'tool', by the OP.

Tooling = Theft = Clink

99% of us on here abide by the laws, be it that you are not to steal from someone, or not to blow someone away with a hand-cannon.

I see it as worrying that someone should think that getting rich (regardless of what laws are broken) is 'OK'?!
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Never heard so much shite!! Surely toolers that have been caught and convicted would get any money and assets frozen until they proved where it came from so i doubt they would have much money at all!
jackpot90

Post by jackpot90 »

so you think the toolers are stupid enough to put the car that there driving in there own name?
and keep the money there earning in there own bank?
so what can they get frozen if its not in there name?
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Well then why are you not out tooling everything m8??
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

the police are a bit ill-informed
customs and excise govern gambling revenue..
if you are caught properly stealing money from the cashbox of a fruit machine you can be imprisoned without trial while they conduct their enquiries...
badders2

Post by badders2 »

arent you always looking over shoulder mate wondering if a group of players who area your tooling arent going to give you a beating when you walk out side
pompey are in league one ha ha ha
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I suppose at the end of the day it all boils down to the type of person you are.

100% of the population grow up wanting to be rich and enjoy all the nice things in life, some drop lucky and end up on benefits and get everything paid for, others try their best at making a living of some kind and become a success that way.

But I supposee the point you are making is a bit like an indecent proposal :

Your thinking 2 months inside for an easy 200K tooling can't be bad,
I see it ahem in my best robert redford voice "would you accept 200K for 60 days of buggery"

No thanks, I don't want to see the inside of a prison nor do I intend to, it's not exactly something to make you parents proud of is it?
jackpot90

Post by jackpot90 »

well no not really, because as much as these players say on here they will stab toolers etc, the truth is ive only ever seen one player get rowdy and that was because he thought my mate was looking at him haha, tbh none of them say a thing! they see you doing it and just dont say anything, a couple might inform staff and thats about it,
and yeah i know of a few people who have had a beating from the owners and staff, because alot of dangerous people that have money own arcades.
but its the risk most people would take for alot of money.
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Are you a tooler then jackpot??? You seem to be bigging it up alot!
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

gmckee03 wrote:Are you a tooler then jackpot??? You seem to be bigging it up alot!
You could meet up with him gareth
bigpokercouk

Post by bigpokercouk »

jackpot90 wrote:so you think the toolers are stupid enough to put the car that there driving in there own name?
and keep the money there earning in there own bank?
so what can they get frozen if its not in there name?
it makes no difference whos name its in! they do look into things further than that you know
Right so the plug on the left is the cash attack and the other is the karaoke? ok..

NOW!
CLUNK!
SILENCE, Drink up we're leaving!!
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

thecannonball89 wrote:
gmckee03 wrote:Are you a tooler then jackpot??? You seem to be bigging it up alot!
You could meet up with him gareth

You trying to say i am a tooler jack??? lol
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

gmckee03 wrote:Never heard so much shite!! Surely toolers that have been caught and convicted would get any money and assets frozen until they proved where it came from so i doubt they would have much money at all!
Exactly, all money seized, any sort of equipment (computers, laptops, mobile phones etc), tools etc.

What does OP think happens to the high-up drug dealers? They do their time and then go to back their empire which has been gaining interest over their years inside? If you're found guilty and can't legitimately prove the income, it's gone.

Plus here's a good one, (kinda applies to players as well) if you're not working/signing on, you're not paying national insurance so won't be eligible for a state pension when you reach retirement age, so you better hope you have rich kids to look after you or have enough dollar to last you until you die.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Obviously jackpot 90 was born in 1990, so still has a lot of growing up to do. Toolers are scum, full stop. Not some sort of glamorous profession (stop watching all those Guy Ritchie films). Most inland arcades are chains these days and "run" by kids, immigrants or middle age women so are hardly likely to have a baseball back under the change counter. The underclass that has developed means retarded kids that can't get a job because they didn't bother at school seem to think the world owes them something, rather than getting off of their backsides and actually grafting for it. Instead they think that petty crime is OK, because when they get caught the piss poor justice system doesn't lock them away for long enough so decent folk can lead a normal live, so we have hordes of unemployable chav's roaming the streets like wolves wasting oxygen and getting up to no good.

End.
Roulette free since December 2011.