dont know if this if true

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Scott wrote:I do trust him, but just look whats happened, his life is in ruins, everyone who bet on him got investigated, for it to be worth while you'd wanna have say 10k on it, and who the fuck would have that on a snooker score?
The only way you can surely get investigated if you did it online, surely? If you put 50s on in loads of bookies surely it would be all good?

I didn't put connect 4 back on either. I would however have played it if someone else had done so.
Bored of the grind.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

they'd be reports of loads of bets on the 5-0 surely and the market would be suspended
Scott

Post by Scott »

I think there is someone out there who looks into fishy betting patterns, thats how he got caught, he twisted his knee running for a bus and he was seen hobbling around days before the match was due to take place, so all his mates lumped on his opponent thinking that if he is injured he'll be in bad shape to play, there was a lot of money placed on him to lose and that much money going on a low level match obviously aroused suspicion.
Cobwebs 👆
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Wow 5 pages since my last reply!

I would definitely lump on to something that's fixed, bookies owe me enough money and don't you think they do the same when they offer prices on things they KNOW won't happen??? What about the ante-post betting rules??? That's robbery, you bet on something, the price could still be bigger and you never get a run but you LOSE! The day I have sympathy for the bookies is the day I have left humanity!

Random Spinners were fun, I enjoyed the poker version more, £5 in and out for a 10p and £5 game I loved it! You could call the 10p coin you use to do it a tool! So what? I couldn't give a toss when it comes to making money out of places who rape us on a daily basis with their odds fixed in their favour - why can't we capitalise when WE have the fix on OUR side? Do you think they have morals or give a shit when someone loses craploads of cash in their rigged to fuck fruits/machines?

You see all this 'free play. free tokens, free refreshments' shit in arcades, why? BECAUSE THEY MAKE SHITLOADS and they WANT TO GET YOU/MR AVERAGE HOOKED! Do you think they really have any morals? You look out for yourself in this world, morals come on more important issues.

I don't support toolers, I think they are scum, but the victims are just as ruthless - those victims being the arcade/pub/us. I wouldn't tool, I would be tempted but the risks are too high and there is money to be made legally so that's how I do it... for now!

As for grassing, depends on how much of a cock the tooler(s) seems to be. A bit of politeness and some degree of showing they are human, need to do what they are doing would help but I'm not sure... I guess I wouldn't want someone grassing me up if I was in that state of utter desparation. In other words, if it seems someone has a genuine reason to tool. they could be doing far worse things, but if they are just an arrogant cunt building up thousands because they're too lazy to do a hard day's graft, FUCK EM! GRASS!
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

If somehow you found a machine saying 1pound x350 press collect to dump. Would you press it?
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

I have also had a situation when a fruit was getting tooled next to the fruit i was on. They gave me a small amount of coins. Does this make me in the wrong?
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Had that scenario in Walton On The Naze a few years ago.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

maverick69 wrote:how many ppl would take the money if a hopper dumped on you when u pressed collect?
Well I would
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! wrote:I'd lump on.
No hesitation.
Lee??
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

If someone had left the machine on the hopper dump screen I would honestly not collect. If I had played the machine as normal and it paid out the hopper when I pressed collect (to collect what I'd fairly won, originally) I probably would.

A few times staff have left the key in the fruit and I've always told them, makes you look good in their eyes too.

ROW makes a good point too. It is how they come across. I'd have a lot more sympathy for one that's doing it for his family or to pay off debts. But every one I've met has been an arrogant twat. So I don't.
Bored of the grind.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Scott, was the player JJ ?
Roulette free since December 2011.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Joe Johnson
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

sir ratholer wrote:If someone had left the machine on the hopper dump screen I would honestly not collect. If I had played the machine as normal and it paid out the hopper when I pressed collect (to collect what I'd fairly won, originally) I probably would.

A few times staff have left the key in the fruit and I've always told them, makes you look good in their eyes too.

ROW makes a good point too. It is how they come across. I'd have a lot more sympathy for one that's doing it for his family or to pay off debts. But every one I've met has been an arrogant twat. So I don't.
You are too honest for your own good mate but fair play to you if that's how you are.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

betchrider wrote:Joe Johnson
No, Shailesh "Joe" Jogia a Leicester based player !

ps You can't get fifty quid on a horse these days , let alone a correct score on a snooker match.

Try going into a bookies today, for a test, pick a race with a 33/1 shot in, write a ticket out, say £250 win, and watch the reaction when you ask for a price. They will have to call the bet on, get a trading decision. You will be lucky to get £20 on.

When they say that, just rip the ticket up and put your money back in your pocket, and say, "No thanks".
Roulette free since December 2011.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

It's what I've been saying all along. There not bookmakers anymore just glorified arcades relying on the fobts