Fruit chat is dead

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

pm'd
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

lol Call me whatever you fucking want mate: you'll be the one sat in a pool of your own piss in a bookies when you are 70 barking at the screens for your 60p horse falling over...

I do play fruit machines... I put money in, if I win I win, if I dont I walk away sad with my tail between my legs...

yeah, I ask about stuff... I like to know what I shouldnt be putting money in, I prefer a slight chance of a sniff of profit along with my gambling fix... also Its fun to see what was going on.. I think its funny that the companies who make the machines STILL cant get it right after all these years... i'd love to know what this "machine x" is because i find it absolutely outrageous that they have got away with releasing something that can be done over for £500... the last £500 I heard of was a cash-control/banking issue, -- you know if these type of issues came up on other electronic devices that control access to money that it would be on the front page of newspapers? like if the Tesco self-serve tills were fucked?

It makes me laugh that you call me a shark? and a wannabe? I think your lifestyle is amusing: but I wouldnt want it, so I dont understand how that could make me a wannabe?

yes i like a gamble.. sometimes I bet over my head, but you rely on this for a living, I use it to pass a bit of time.

Ruler of The World wrote:Erm... sorry, what are/were you? Wasn't it a wannabe sad forum shark prick who claims never to play fruits but just likes to know info? LOL
Buy a mirror.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

So basically you're a cheapskate gambler. You can't be bothered to find out stuff for yourself or just know you're too thick to do it so you come here sharking for hints. How you can therefore have a go at me makes 0 sense. I didn't even know fruit machine pros existed at the point when I'd decided to go to pubs by myself and do what a pro does (like only play specific machines) so no one can accuse me of copying anyone. You're barking up the wrong tree and I don't even know what your problem is?
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Ruler of The World wrote: i don't even know what your problem is?
I cant remember... Something you said on here annoyed me.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Was it Luis Suarez?
JG

Post by JG »

I remember you saying he was a sound lad. I've always been one for giving someone the benefit of the doubt. He hasn't been on the best form here recently, but if you me Kesh and Rob want to go on a run sometime that'd be fine with me.
JG
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

What about me???
JG

Post by JG »

Yes that would be fine, I think we'd get along ok.
JG