A message to all manus.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
jeffvickers

A message to all manus.

Post by jeffvickers »

It is time you disabled all notechangers and fit a notechanger unit at the end of the bar, witnessed by a camera or member of staff.

~The notechanging unit must be manufactured by a trusted company with high security features.

This in turn will give the player a better chance of winning money, because as you know, the money you have lost on the notechange scam, ultimately affects genuine players, by your firms having to reduce percentages to make up for a shortfall in profits.
red22

Post by red22 »

how many more million or billion will that cost? eventually they will have to adopt a similar approach or get rid of note changers altogether.

Gamestec believe JCM notechangers are infallable ( the weird flashing light ones on some quiz machines )

and the guy i know say this is there last shot at it or they will have to go to some kind of plan b.

so far his theory has been provern correct but i am pretty sure it will be beaten at some stage by some clever tooler.

it does make our life harder with note changers agreed , false readings etc but i believe the different leisure companies deserve there punishment , notechangers were installed out of pure greed and have probably ruined several peoples life who have little self control trying to get mega streak out of a dond that is dead.

wouldnt go to dragons den with that idea though.

ill tell you where i am on this ..... the cost is too high on this, and the change machines will end up getting scammed as well... this isnt a business investment opportunity and your asking for too much money....

so for that reason im out !
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

well i'm in ,and i'll offer you all the money for half the business...............no hold on, you aint got a business.
not a problem to stick a high security note changer in next to a machine though ,i'm talking at least 9 pin locks aswell ,to deter the likes of tonzy and his pals,probably pay for itself in no time.
flashback

Post by flashback »

They need to do something, Bell Fruits getting torn to shreds. Again.

I dare say Gamestec will be looking at "Plan B" sooner rather than later.
steven

Post by steven »

its in the pipeline in 3 months secure as the crown jewels!
I'M NO YOGHURT-TOP
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

An interesting thread but why did you decide to start it?
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

how many more million or billion will that cost?

...not many, saving cost on building the machiens = money to spend on the notechanger machines

eventually they will have to adopt a similar approach or get rid of note changers altogether.

... nope

Gamestec believe JCM notechangers are infallable ( the weird flashing light ones on some quiz machines )

and the guy i know say this is there last shot at it or they will have to go to some kind of plan b.

so far his theory has been provern correct but i am pretty sure it will be beaten at some stage by some clever tooler.

......can toolers do the ones on roulette terminals??? hmmm?????

it does make our life harder with note changers agreed , false readings etc but i believe the different leisure companies deserve there punishment , notechangers were installed out of pure greed and have probably ruined several peoples life who have little self control trying to get mega streak out of a dond that is dead.

.... really though, how long would it actually take for joe bloggs who earns £120 a week to lose more than he can afford, yes over a few weeks he'll do his wages in an hour, but at 50p a play things are reasonably controlled??
fruitofthegods

Post by fruitofthegods »

So what actually happening with the note changers etc?

not really been in the industry for a while.

£1 a spin will be next, anything to save a dying industry.

Why would people wanna put £50 in a fruit machine that gives you very small profit margin when you can deposit £50 and play a slot that pays out 96% + and genuinely win big.

I dont win big on either though... lol
alcozar

Post by alcozar »

No need for a camera, eagle eyed bar staff in almost every pub do the same job, pretty obvious when someones fiddling a machine when gang of people surround it.
bigpokercouk

Post by bigpokercouk »

every tooler I know currently has cases looming, think you will see some getting serious bird over the next few months

.. and rightly so
Right so the plug on the left is the cash attack and the other is the karaoke? ok..

NOW!
CLUNK!
SILENCE, Drink up we're leaving!!
bigpokercouk

Post by bigpokercouk »

by the way the notechangers are no longer the issue. It is the way the changers comunicate with the mpu board.

fixing a problem creates a new tool. Simple as that.
Right so the plug on the left is the cash attack and the other is the karaoke? ok..

NOW!
CLUNK!
SILENCE, Drink up we're leaving!!
MATT99

Post by MATT99 »

bigpokercouk wrote:by the way the notechangers are no longer the issue. It is the way the changers comunicate with the mpu board.

fixing a problem creates a new tool. Simple as that.
no note changer will be good for us all. £200 hoppers without note changer will be good
Scott

Post by Scott »

It will certainly make the key useful in non daily fillers.
Cobwebs 👆
red22

Post by red22 »

i am probably wrong but i spose they will disable the keyslot ? back to the old £20 in and see if its dropping + meter readings etc ?
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

red22 wrote:i am probably wrong but i spose they will disable the keyslot ? back to the old £20 in and see if its dropping + meter readings etc ?
That would mean training the refill birds how to enable them again on float days, which by lookin at some ive seen nigh on impossible
The Duke of betchington Betchrider