best day to gamble

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
D4nBO

best day to gamble

Post by D4nBO »

over the bank holiday ?
"Its all about the top"
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Come to Reading. festival goers filling them all up. best weekend of the year. Have to be quick though.
red22

Post by red22 »

sundays have always been my best day for years

2 sundays ago was my best for years i worked out i was on £3.36p a minute ! although it was rare it was one of those days where everything went right including a random £3 in bully for you and got a lock in £105 amongst other random flash jps on shitty bell fruits and both my p2 wiyb having over £150s in em, as well as all the reds i play giving early 70s and 105s.

doubt it will be repeated for some time !

im off out now anyway to put £300 in a coppa load of this for a £70 flat then i might fancy getting stung on a vortex next door to it.

if it happens theres always sunday !
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i've had some awesome august bank holiday sundays over the years ,but this year i have got to work 930am till very late :x .
good hunting to everybody who's out playing,and may it be the best day of the year for you.
i'll just have to mop up on monday morning if there's any left for me round here :)
EasyEasy

Post by EasyEasy »

Back to my routes of siting in an arcade all day this weekend.
Anyone seen a dog?
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Today!!! 8)

What a day. 125 miles covered, 600 notes in the sky rocket. Wisbech, Kings Lynn, Downham Market, Ely & Cambridge/villages totally destroyed! Didn't lose on a thing all day, evyerthing ran and nothing took the piss. I mean 1 cluedo and 1 H&N even gave out freebie pots. Hit all your wilds. No mug offs on lines. Ahead on a 92% CCP before it reds and does £35/£70. IOU a £125 SMTM for £22, after £68 in. Torch all the other mummies. Clear out a Warped. Batter an Invincible. Prise a HOF. Trap and skill a panther. Roll a Money Magic for a laugh. Immense. Yarmouth tomorrow....not out punting (beer time!), but may have a nose if i bump into anything. 8) :s:
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
MoterWayServiceMan

Post by MoterWayServiceMan »

Yarmouth best keep away from the one they call MARSHAL
redgamer

Post by redgamer »

LOVELY DAY MATT I HAD 1 OF THOSE MONDAY IM IN THE YARMOUTH ARENA TOMORO
keep on camping
red22

Post by red22 »

crap day for me made £49 on hols tomorrow as well ,wanted to make a few beer tokens , could have been better though, i playing a p1 cash attack and after the second turn of got a critical error come up ( not on/off alarm )! lucky someone had popped the speakers from when the luminar wasnt rotad so it didnt alarm, but i still lost me bank ! it hurt wont sleep tonight.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Ok, like i said i'm with mates who don't punt so its unlikely ill be up to much. We were trying damn hard to find somewhere to stay for the night so we could get trashed then go out in the eve, nowhere avilable though :( :x
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Today was a good day - smashed Lowie and Hopton halfs made £185 each!

Highlights - Getting a red board on a £5 IJ for it to run for £49 :P

Someone leaving 45p in a Double Decker - changed the stake to 25p, span for it to nudge for a £1 win which went up for £52 :lol:

PCB2 screaming and offering huge wins every board which I happily milked as its usally flat when forced anyway! Made a good £30 on it.

Had some good times on the GG's today too. All in all a good start to hopefully a huge weekend! Lets hope the weather is good!
ob

Post by ob »

Mattb wrote:Today!!! 8)

What a day. 125 miles covered, 600 notes in the sky rocket. Wisbech, Kings Lynn, Downham Market, Ely & Cambridge/villages totally destroyed! Didn't lose on a thing all day, evyerthing ran and nothing took the piss. I mean 1 cluedo and 1 H&N even gave out freebie pots. Hit all your wilds. No mug offs on lines. Ahead on a 92% CCP before it reds and does £35/£70. IOU a £125 SMTM for £22, after £68 in. Torch all the other mummies. Clear out a Warped. Batter an Invincible. Prise a HOF. Trap and skill a panther. Roll a Money Magic for a laugh. Immense. Yarmouth tomorrow....not out punting (beer time!), but may have a nose if i bump into anything. 8) :s:
Good going there, sounds like you worked hard and things played ball, nice when it happens, although is there really much logic in saying where you went?
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Doesn't bother me really mate!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yarmouth was surprisingly ready for the little i did play! I can only assume people are banned which makes stuff ready. Rovers was there off £21, a new panther off £18, and a here & now red featured to SAD off £1, hit that and went for more, got SAD again but annoyingly fudged it on £20 :x Still made £45 on it though. Didn't bother with any dials, that was about my lot for £35ers.
MoterWayServiceMan

Post by MoterWayServiceMan »

Here and now same arcade as a winstoper, p5, r2r?
Can you pm me were the panther is as i know off a few!
Yea that rovers is in a club tho, depends whos about town realy.