what would someone do in this situation

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
redgamer

what would someone do in this situation

Post by redgamer »

juggling jackpots gold full up first shot mega streak red big money offered lower than 11 for gold streak a 12 appears what would u do
keep on camping
RUDE

Post by RUDE »

Chase
MoterWayServiceMan

Post by MoterWayServiceMan »

Have to go all out for it but these games can be evil.
I tend to only play gold rushes and warped.
redgamer

Post by redgamer »

well ontop of the chase i was 180 into wear horse racing king can comfirm i lost my rag said to the machine have it u tramp went out 4 a fag and to get more coins were i calmed down thought to my self i make good money why am i playing this shit and left was it a bad idea will some one have a good night out from that
keep on camping
red22

Post by red22 »

dorris or earnest will probably come up and put a pound in and get a flash , the barman will tell them its a guarenteed jp it will repeat twice they will finish there halves of mild and have a free night out on it for the next 17 years !

i would have chased it to , i chased a carribean cash the other day, seen it offer a pumper a tenner, he gambled lost and came off it i went all out for the backstab !!! ended up backstabbing myself 112 pound later £35 flat .... oh the joys.
HorseRacingKing

Post by HorseRacingKing »

Collect Mega Streak red and leave it
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

Ditto to HRK.

A few quid in mate, one the dodgiest GM m/c's, had to be taken laa.
MoterWayServiceMan

I wouldnt even get a board tbh.
JG

Post by JG »

Hard luck red. The trouble with these is that they can offer something good when they **can only just afford to pay it** It's more common with stray £10 boards on Bucks and BTQ but sometimes these throw in a crafty 5ss which'll be shit if you actually take it, or the worst, a dirty red mega streak. You took it on, it had no repeat value and you got shafted.
Bad luck, bad timing, bad machine.
redgamer

Post by redgamer »

YES URE TOTALY RIGHT THERE JG THE THING IS IVE BEEN AMMERED IN THEM IN THE PAST BUT IVE ALSO HAD THE BEST TOUCHES IVE EVER HAD SO SORT OF MAKES ME ADDICTED TO THEM
keep on camping
ob

Post by ob »

I very rarely play these things to start with, but if I did have that situation I would have gone for it, given I thought the pub was somewhere that machines were not going to be forced.

IMO Global's in general are fine in pubs where they aren't getting forced, although since you cant get it red on the board JJG isnt one of the better ones, nothing more annoying that a IM board/survive board but it's not red so ur looking at £50max usually.
MoterWayServiceMan

Was in a service i think ob
redgamer

Post by redgamer »

YES MY MISTAKE ON FORCING IT WAS IN A SERVICE NASTY 1 ASWELL MEDWAY
keep on camping
ob

Post by ob »

redgamer wrote:YES MY MISTAKE ON FORCING IT WAS IN A SERVICE NASTY 1 ASWELL MEDWAY
yeh no way I'd take it on in a services on rock bottom percentage where its forced alot.
redgamer

Post by redgamer »

collecting crossed my mind more than once but seeing the big money i thought its got to be a gary going low 11 on these isnt normally a danger but wen i saw that 12 i put a 0 on the end thinking thats how much i could lose if i force but no 120 down wernt enough for that hungry criter
keep on camping