Newbies / Introduce Yourself Here

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..

Post by Guest »

hey donna....
Mrmojorisin'

Post by Mrmojorisin' »

This is more like a reintroduction, i was registered as bowie but my account was compromised and everything was changed beyond retrievability, so thought i'd go for a fresh start, anyone who i was pm'ing can now contact me here, ta.
EasyEasy

Post by EasyEasy »

HI my name is DAVE ELLIOT i like fruit machines as they are more entertaing than my wife, i like to lose all my giro in them as gambling should be fun.... its not fun when she wont have an early night because i lost all the money in noel edmunds and she wanat a kebab
Joonyer

Post by Joonyer »

Lo all - I'm Matt, recently graduated from uni in wales, only been playing 3 months so it's all a bit new to me. Playing for fun and the occasional JP. I work 2 jobs but am working my notice as I finally start my proper job in about a week n a half. Here for banter more than anything!

I'm a bedroom DJ and mountain biker so if you're into either then gimme a shout.

/J
wildcat

Post by wildcat »

hi all , ive been on here since feb and thought it was time to introduce myself, im nigel, 33, been playing fruits since i was 15ish. ive won... and lost over time, but always seem to make up for losses on the next, fruity out there. im not here for freebies n stuff, but have found a lot of the posts on here interesting and helpful :wink:
insert 20p to play
tommy1

Post by tommy1 »

Hey, im Tommy from Glasgow. Been playing and losing for years, worst when I was at uni! Play when I get a chance, but still not making up for early losses! Hope to get some pointers if anyones willing to share.

Any Glasgow players can get in touch, even if only to advise which machines you've humped!!
aaamusements.co.uk

Post by aaamusements.co.uk »

EasyEasy wrote:HI my name is DAVE ELLIOT i like fruit machines as they are more entertaing than my wife
:lol:
Lets hope she doesn't read the forum Dave!

Welcome to the forum one and all. :)
MoterWayServiceMan

Post by MoterWayServiceMan »

Hi there, been playing a good few years now (time does fly :D )
mainly stick to clubers now days, still love my reds extremes ect.
like to make my time playing fruits enjoyable as possible.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

welcome ,moterway dude :wink:
fmlad2002

Another one to add

Post by fmlad2002 »

Been on here a couple of years, but not really introduced myself.

I'm mark and live in Chigwell, in essex. Dont play machines full time, but know the basic's. Work in the city, and do the machines around the center of London.

Been playing now for about 9 years. First on the 4.80 token's machines, then properly on the 15 quids, (Teptunes\Ariabian Nights etc). Got hooked after paying£45 to join a gambling site, which had offered a few methods, and took off from there basically..Made £60k in 5 years, but nothing in the past 4 now really, due to tighter programming, fewer contacts, plus i got a life basically..

You can make money out there, but only if you dont want a social live.

Ohh another small matter i'm probably the only homo fruit machine player on here !!...
"ahhh look dont bother going in there its a bell fruit"
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

welcome aboard fmlad m8 ,,,,,,,,,, dont take any shit off anyone on here ,
kudos for sharing your gay , youil find the majority of us on here are very easy going ,,,,,,,,, any probs the moderators will sort it
Little discipline = BIG issue

aaamusements.co.uk

Post by aaamusements.co.uk »

You may get some stick for admitting it, but doubtless no worse than you have experienced in real life.

Well done for being honest mate.
admin

Post by admin »

Welcome aboard (even though youv'e been here longer than most!!)
Lucyg

Post by Lucyg »

Hi, Lucy here. 24 and interested in fruit machines and hoping to learn a little more about them. Dont be too hard on me if I ask some silly questions along the way!