When the manager fights back.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Drpepper

When the manager fights back.

Post by Drpepper »

Been informed about the manager of a machine getting nasty with someone that was emptying a machine, he got a bit of a hiding and was told not to come back, so obviously they're doing it too and don't want to get it changed.

Question is, would any of you still go in and risk it? Or would you take this as a hint to stay well away?
Stevie S

Re: When the manager fights back.

Post by Stevie S »

Drpepper wrote:Been informed about the manager of a machine getting nasty with someone that was emptying a machine, he got a bit of a hiding and was told not to come back, so obviously they're doing it too and don't want to get it changed.

Question is, would any of you still go in and risk it? Or would you take this as a hint to stay well away?
depends who the landlord is!
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

depends on loads and loads of things!
justice For The 96
silent g

Post by silent g »

i'd still go in and do it...
its not elegal unless you use tools so if any cunt touches you they will get nicked.
and no1 wants to man-handle some1 who's 6'8" like me anyway.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

Small town, manager bigger than me, i have nothing to gain from making a few quid and losing my kneecaps.

You can probs tell what i did by that :D .
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Drpepper wrote:Small town, manager bigger than me, i have nothing to gain from making a few quid and losing my kneecaps.

You can probs tell what i did by that :D .
Looking at that description, and the photo of Franny Jeffers, I have come to the conclusion that you did the right thing ;)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
YoungKai

Post by YoungKai »

id keep trying, whats the worst that can happen? if you get a smack you can get him back in different ways, depending on what you like. if your a bit of a violent chav bastard you can just brick his windows. if not just put the location on here an watch as his pub gets battered by a diffeent player every day. :lol: :lol:
Fuck you Noel.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

tell us where and we can all go in, lol that'd be really funny

kicks the first one out, only to find someone else doing exactly the same thing as he comes back in the pub lol
Scott

Post by Scott »

What is the empty in there out of interest?
Cobwebs 👆
QuizMaster

Post by QuizMaster »

Occupational hazard.

If he's really aggressive you could try complaining to the brewery, as he probably has a history of it. If he's free trade, place an anonymous call to Crimestoppers and thell them that someone's dealing in there.

Chances are, you're probably half right anyway.
Stupid punters. Telly all the week, screw the wife Saturday
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

QuizMaster wrote:Occupational hazard.

If he's really aggressive you could try complaining to the brewery, as he probably has a history of it. If he's free trade, place an anonymous call to Crimestoppers and thell them that someone's dealing in there.

Chances are, you're probably half right anyway.

OMG - I love that one, I'd definatly go one further though and say the gaffer seemed to know its going on. Cant believe I've never had that on my list of revenge tactics!

My personal favourite is wasting a jackpot on a case hardened chain + padlock (type meant for securing motorbikes) and putting it around his door handles early in the morning and watch how he cannot open up his pub for trade. (this should be timed with a busy day such as major football game / bank holiday). If you dont mind the extra quid - Super gluing one to the padlock (oh, and glue the key slot too btw) to make sure he knows who did it without incriminating yourself with a signed letter is a nice finishing touch!

Cheers, Mark
know-your-role

Post by know-your-role »

Slammer wrote: wasting a jackpot on a case hardened chain + padlock (type meant for securing motorbikes) and putting it around his door handles early in the morning and watch how he cannot open up his pub for trade. (this should be timed with a busy day such as major football game / bank holiday). If you dont mind the extra quid - Super gluing one to the padlock (oh, and glue the key slot too btw) to make sure he knows who did it without incriminating yourself with a signed letter is a nice finishing touch!

Cheers, Mark
talk about britains dumbest criminals?
no pms please
heyburt

Post by heyburt »

silent g wrote:i'd still go in and do it...
its not elegal unless you use tools so if any cunt touches you they will get nicked.
and no1 wants to man-handle some1 who's 6'8" like me anyway.
haha.. i didn't know you still posted on here!?

fuck hope no one touches any of us tomorrow night...we've got a small army coming i think.