Top 10 fruit chat players

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
bigpokercouk

Post by bigpokercouk »

I presume the BFK is in a league of his own?
Right so the plug on the left is the cash attack and the other is the karaoke? ok..

NOW!
CLUNK!
SILENCE, Drink up we're leaving!!
JG

Post by JG »

Of course the BFK is number one. BFK goes around the country smashing Niles, glugging Nik Naks and chinning guacamole sauce. If he comes across any toolers, which he usually does, he eats 'em up and their bank balances are credited to his huge wealth.

Put ten toolers together and they wouldn't make as much as the BFK.

Anfield is a grafter and is probably pretty high up to be fair.

trayhop is amazing at fast cashes on reds and just goes around playing Coppa Loada this and the like.

Ok enough nonsense, it's a silly question. I think we all have a fair idea of things, but we'll never know for sure.

I'm about 135th. I was 14th, but most of that has gone down the back of a Monopoly Hot property at some point.

Message to BFK: Had a look at some of that guacamole sauce the other day. I chinned the last one and nailed it on the line. If I find one flying, I'm going to go for the PROPER CHIN ALL THE WAY ON THE CHIN MY SON. Bloop. I bet I get to £15 and get the chin delay messed up and miss.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Top 10 posters of ridiculous topics:

1. HorseRacingKing
2. Er..
3. That's it.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

Does this top ten/league have a ranking system similar to snooker or tennis?

If so, I'm provisionally ranked 192nd.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

guacamole sauce
Brilliant! Although is the said substance not more of a dip than a sauce? What's the difference? ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

a sauce is considered to be more of a pourable liquid,

a dip, would be of a thicker (more coagulated) so more easily attached to the item which is dipped,

maybe you are thinking of a "jus" which is similar but slightly thicker and more sticky than a sauce?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Exactly, so I state that GiveUsAClue-O-Mole should be classed as a dip... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

I think this post should be altered to top 10 most amusing posters on fruitchat.

My vote goes to JG for keeping us perpetually "blooped"! :D

Actually admin - could we have a sticky "all time hall of fame" for the most amusing posts that have ever adorned the website?

off the top of my head i would stick potwasher and cliffhanger in there, and that bloke who had an arcade full of Mental Money Monsters!. :shock:

Would be classic!

please? :D
harry2

Post by harry2 »

I would imagine that those that make the most money read this site and never post on here.

Post by Guest »

bet my mums tits are bigger than your mums.......
GlowingLikeAchristmastree

Post by GlowingLikeAchristmastree »

I Presume this is the top 10 fruit chat posters???? not players, surely not, or it's laughable, because i dont know 1 decent player who would play a monstor cash or a gold rush.. warped...LOL 2 funny. and any decent player would not be working a 9-5 sorry.