Rainbow Riches Sim

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

ive worked out what youve done wrong..

the percentage doesnt work...

have you programmed it to play to %? is so,

as you put more money in, the % gets lower, meaning it doesnt pay out at all..

so, once you win a large amount, ie £50, it kicks the machine so low that it refuses to pay out, then if its playing from credit from wins, it doesnt calculate the money as put in the machine, it jsut gets lower and lower..

every press, and every win reduce the % payout,

i got it to 6% and it didnt give ANY wins for over 150 presses...
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

The machines aren't mine, i've no idea how they work, the % has been confusing me too!

It seems to go up slowly to 350-400% then drop back down, the lowest i've had it back to was 20%, once it started falling it seemed to pay out less and less. I just refresh now once i've had any decent wins!

From the Rainbow Riches i've just taken 2 JP's within 10 spins and the % didn't seem so budge much :?
Barry Trotter

Post by Barry Trotter »

Let's hope the guy that did them doesn't try for a job in fruity industry as a statistician.... the first person to play the game would be made for life, then all subsequent games would be no win! Nice!!

It amazes me how some people think stats work....
Barry Trotter

Post by Barry Trotter »

And stats on a B3 (old Section 16 machine) would normally aim at hitting percentage over about 100,000 games. Not 3!
itsme

Post by itsme »

Played this for real yesterday in an arcade in town. No shit, 5 quid in , 3rd press, them rainbow boxes dropped in, not a full screen but 326 quids worth, get in !!! :D
life is like a big shit sandwich - every day we take a bigger bite
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

:lol: You have to pay to play them now :shock: Joke!