Have you got a house?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
harry2

Post by harry2 »

redlinesman wrote:i can sum up what makes a great slotter in one simple word

×DISCIPLINE×

The truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
HorseRacingKing

Post by HorseRacingKing »

Yeah so can I,

DROPOUTS OF SOCIETY
cspurs1

house

Post by cspurs1 »

ive been a gambler 4 thirty years the 1st fifteen were spent losing so just by having the thought "how much am i gonna win today" rather than"i hope i win today" is such i nice feeling.Your right discipline is the key just the other day i let my disciplined winning ways get the better of me and pumped 250 in a roulette waiting for a mate..this type of action on a regular basis would make me an idiot and a loser luckily 4 me i walk away pissed off for an hour and then dont do it again 4 a few months....y do we do those silly binges cos if we hit it right WOW but this is few and far between... i have learnt make wat u can on wat u know if thats £100 in a day all well and good but if the same day rewards £24 thats all well and good too i find another way to have a bad day is chasing your money wen youve had a bad hit, this is also a big no no just take the hit and forget it.....look at john terry missed that penalty took it on chin scored great goal 4 england next game( i hope you see the analogy)...

and back to the house car thing i managed with conciderable help from bandits to have a deposit on house...to me this is great cos if i was the same gambler i was tweny years ago id still be nicking fivers off my mum...thats enuff of me good luck all any pms from 30-40 year old veterans for a bit of old skool eachway nudger line up banter feel free and any one else that wants a banter you feel 3 2 laters
geoff365

Post by geoff365 »

DISCIPLINE

Correct bank roll. A stop loss. A win goal.

If at the end of a session the cash ends up level, its been a good fight and the odds have been beaten. Unfortunately no profit but the bank roll is intact.

Gambling IS boring.
harry2

Post by harry2 »