I've said it before but this time I've gotta mean it

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
megastreaker

Post by megastreaker »

I only knew about it the other day when someone told me.

Just pretend you're learning the game.

You in the pool anfield?

I kidded my mate into thinking i'd won £500
mjd

Post by mjd »

Good luck Rocket!
boom
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

north wales near Rhyl, a town that everyone in the country has either heard of or being there as a kid lol.

I am gonna try this I wonder if this time i will actually win, most probably
justice For The 96
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

Self-Exclusion

We offer a self-exclusion facility to help those customers who feel that their gambling is out of control and want our assistance to help them stop. By entering into a self-exclusion agreement with Ladbrokes, customers will be prevented from using their account for a specific period, as determined by the customer, of between 6 months and 5 years and we will take all reasonable steps to prevent the opening of new accounts.

Accounts that have been self-excluded are unable to be reactivated under any circumstances until the expiry of the self-exclusion period. At the end of the period, customers may recommence gambling by phoning our Customer Services Teams (emails are not accepted) and should note that a 24-hour waiting period will be imposed.

To use our self–exclusion facility please call us or send an email to selfexclusion@ladbrokes.com with details of all the accounts you have and the period that you wish the self-exclusion to apply. If a specific period is not given, we will exclude you for the minimum period of 6 months.

Customers who believe they have a gambling problem are urged to seek help. More information can be found in the 'Sources of Help and Advice' section above. Consideration should also be given to using the self-exclusion facility available at other gambling sites or operators. Software is also available that can block access to gambling websites – please visit http://www.gambleaware.co.uk/seek-help/self-exclusion for details.
Come on you Royals
megastreaker

Post by megastreaker »

anfield road wrote:north wales near Rhyl, a town that everyone in the country has either heard of or being there as a kid lol.

I am gonna try this I wonder if this time i will actually win, most probably
Obviously the money is fake lol whch makes you wonder when you're 1k up but it must play differently in training mode.
CARDSHARK007

online gambling

Post by CARDSHARK007 »

yeah just stick 2 footy accumulators i win on them all the time! saying that m8, u need 2 know wot ur on about rite enuff lol.
anfield email me m8 i need 2 chat 2 u about summin! l8rs :)
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

It doesnt play differantly.
wokingjames

Post by wokingjames »

I found a good way of preventing online horror stories is to either limit your deposits to say £20 a week or deliberatly block your account by entering in the incorrect password
JG

Post by JG »

Best not to open the account in the first place, you know it makes sense.