What Was Your Best Machine Location?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
AMK

What Was Your Best Machine Location?

Post by AMK »

seeing as its now gone :x I would say it has to be Canal Street Manchester, The New Union, Vortex. Had a shitload of 105's/70's on this off pennies.

its such a good thing that lesbians play machines isnt it?

Obviously cant compare it to blaggable machines, but it was great for a good honest buck.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Had a raiders here for a while that out of 15-20 hits never took more than 3 boards to get JP/MS. It was amazing! :D
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
AMK

Post by AMK »

have 2 space raiders left here, they are normally good for a quick JP or MS, its all about the "1" for the MS aint it? hehe :D
YoungKai

Post by YoungKai »

i no that vortex. was always a good earner. was in a pub with cdd and some new red tripe, yes? when did it go i havent been there in bout a month?
AMK

Post by AMK »

yes, there is a holly molly and a CCP nearby now instead. I recognise your name there bud, do you know a Steve Howard?
danthedude66

Post by danthedude66 »

aaaah yes mr b that raiders was a corker.

i nearly cried when i made the trip to find it gone :(
i hate swede
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Out of interest, are any members of this forum Homosexual?
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

There was once an unchipped VIU in a busy bookies. At least 4 times a week I'd go in when it opened and win a jp, leave it, come back later and win another jp, all for £10 - £20. There was also a Hellraiser in a Spoons in Wigan and I'd do the exact same thing. Happy days! :D

As for playwithrob's first post. I've walked down Canal St a few times looking through windows for machines (as you do), but unfortunately virtually every pub has blacked out or mirrored windows.

If you're interested jeff, I'm not gay but my boyfriend is. :wink: :lol:
spa

Post by spa »

Time flies but about 18 months ago had a Fireball that was in a really busy 'normal' pub. Every Sunday it was there for 2 everytime, sometimes 3!