Last sunday before christmas.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
bowie

Last sunday before christmas.

Post by bowie »

So who's been out? Last night and Friday night are probably the busiest of the year for pubs and clubs so the machines would've been rammed, i didn't have a punt myself, too busy shopping and wrapping and now it's too cold to go out.

Anyone have a belter this morning?
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

I played a couple of machines out last night so I wouldn't be tempted today.

Took £20 profit from a Vortex, £15 profit from a CCP and then had a WIYB let me gamble naturally to MS on the first board. Sadly it was a £25 JP machine and went flat. The next board arrived pretty quickly but killed me going higher than a 3. £21 profit here.

I was pushed for time today and popped into one of my regular pubs to find it half empty, despite there being football on (amazing the effect Christmas has on people!) and keyed Monster Cash to find it £44 short. Imagine my surprise when I stuck a quid in and was given SSS from the very first bonus .... the top did £50 and I made that my last gamble before Christmas :)

I do like this time of year - random people stick loose change into machines and players wander off shopping; there's definitely money to be made.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Was out friday night and saturday night.

Friday night everywhere was packed around here but saturday night didn't seem to be that busy tbh.

Didn't play that many fruits, made a few quid though.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Huge round here an the nearby town of Haverhill that i checked out today. Both my Vortexes in town were all red with no win from the off tonight, and both did £35 then a £70. Made £70 on one, and £55 on the other in spoons, which was surprsingly busy! Also found R2R flying in there which went in for £50/£50/£10/£8 off £80 odd. Newmarket was pretty big yesterday too, so i've had a quality few days. That's me done until at least the 27th now, time to enjoy the next few days. :D 8)
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
HorseRacingKing

Post by HorseRacingKing »

Bloody Hell Matt

where have I heard that story before ?

hmmm