Question for the big players

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
pat624

Post by pat624 »

I always treat myself from my winnings whether its holidays , new clothes gadgets or nice meals out.

Gambling is not the be all and end all, you have to have a balanced lifestyle, it took me a while to learn that. Years ago I used to play all night sometimes and then come home at 5.30am with pockets full of pound coins and expect my girlfriend to be happy and understand, needless to say she didnt.

Pat
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

How can you call somebodies girlfriend who you've probably never met a 'fucking spastic'? Good job it ain't a popularity contest on here isn't it. :roll:
HorseRacingKing

Post by HorseRacingKing »

ma71lda wrote:How can you call somebodies girlfriend who you've probably never met a 'fucking spastic'? Good job it ain't a popularity contest on here isn't it. :roll:

Shutup you pillock
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

The famous LS maybe?
Unbelievable Jeff
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

HRK, at least he has a girlfriend, whether she's handicapped or not. ( Even though I don't believe she is a spastic, unlike HRK/LS)
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

What would be so wrong if she was a handicap?
Unbelievable Jeff
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

As Paul MacCartney once wrote

Sitting by the Thames one day
My hands all of a quiver
I undid her suspender belt
And the leg fell in the river.
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

Absolutely nothing Crosby, thats my point. Obviously my comment was mis-interpreted.
shadmun

Post by shadmun »

Ah the Horse Racing King what will he think of next

Awaiting n abusive reply (if not banned already)
bigpokercouk

Post by bigpokercouk »

betchrider wrote:mega money WAS in tooling not playing and not even tooling anymore so i hear. playing was early 90s on club machines
dead right
alcozar

Post by alcozar »

Started playing "to win" in April this year and didn't believe it was possible on a regular basis befroe i first browsed this forum. Thought a relative newbie opinion is needed to balance the pros £10000+ profit posts.

Not a big player at all, but no longer a complete newbie (thanks mostly to oldish tips from a few of the big players here), not up by much overall but have a lot more knowledge than 8 months ago, currently spent between £300-500 less than i would usually do overall (on drink, buying things, e.t.c).

At the moment, i tend to recycle my wins and keep refining the best methods/stake spent per machine to make profit in my area, probably lost around a £1000+ in potentail extra profit from "choosing not to walk at times when i should", but i'm still way down on the learning curve (CADD is my next targeted machine).

I look at gambling winnings as a possible additional weekly wage overall depending on the available machines in area (curently flooded with gamesmedia and DONDs so not great atm). Still got a lot to learn and i thank anyone who points me in the right direction with forum posts/pms/e,t,c.
pat624

Post by pat624 »

Its tough playing to win on fruits , FOBTS, or indeed any gambling.

I agree, Its all about discipline , knowing when to walk away, the ability to handle bad days , which can and will happen , without chasing your losses. And having limits and acheivable targets and not just running round playing willy nilly.

If you stick to machines and methods you know well, and do not deviate and start "gambling" then it is possible to make a decent top up to your regular income.

I have decided in 2008 to keep accurate records of floats , time taken , expenses, results etc. I have set myself an acheivable target of £500 per month clear profit.

Good luck to all in 2008 , and if any one fancys meeting for a beer at ATEI in Jan I will be there all 3 days.

Pat
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

When I drive to do a play an empty machine its usually because I can make the money then check the whole area and work my way back home.

You are never going to make loads by staying in the same area are you?! check new locations and then you might start to find win stoppers, power 5s new rovers and extremes etc.

Stay in your own town you will be waiting however long for the bandits to change?

full time players have to travel to find new machines mate
justice For The 96
JG

Post by JG »

Depends how much stuff is worth travelling for I guess. Back in the summer I was checking out new places, now I'm keeping on top of what I know. Less fuel costs, less time spent waiting in traffic etc

You're more likely to know the history of machines, local players, flavas, bloops and bleeps.
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

in my vast experience it isn't worth travelling. Expenses and such knock out any extras you make compared with walking your known ground. Living in travelodges compared to staying at home sucks. Also helps that I have earners that are not well known, if at all I suppose.