A long long day....

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
ob

Post by ob »

lol, you've been lucky then, you've got it when it "wanted" to streak
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

crosbyrules wrote:While this my two mates done the yabba dabba for a quick pot steal.
you forgot to mention my superhold trick skills on that one.
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

red boxes
mr BIG

Post by mr BIG »

ob wrote:mattb I'd be careful playing those nuns and roses etc. clones that way, it's not garenteed to come back doing that, infact it's got no relevance to how many SSS you have refused...

there is a method that ensures it "comes back", but tbh unless its happy to start you won't do that well doing it.
#

Got agree here, I never do the method on these at all now. They are simply not worth the time and effort.

Played these loads of time where the SSS has not come back, even after costing another 30-40 quid after knocking it back to get the MS.

Even when it does come back you are lucky if end up winning, even when showing very good signs to start with. Most of the time you break evens.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Had a ready one of these last night on a night out, just couldn't be assed, so just played it for fun really, knew I wouldn't be down 8)

What a funny night for me, just summed up the phrase 'swings and roundabouts' went out with 125, went down to bout 50, got it up to about 200 :D then had a good night, got pissed and paid dunhamzzz back 20 I owed him! :D So got 164 in the end, can't moan :D
Unbelievable Jeff
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Depends how they're getting done though. I've got 2 here, one in a nobles, and one in Yates, 2mins from each other.
Both get plenty of play, and im pretty sure i'm the only person who does both of them. So much so that they give me the eye when i go into Yates' now, because they know what i'm after! :D

Had one do the £82 MS a week back, SSS came back and it still offered fast cash after. Perhaps yours are getting done over, but i can 100% say that i can't even remember the last time i did one and it didn't come back. Until it stops working for me, i'll carry on with the method.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"