vamp it up

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
RARAPLAYER

vamp it up

Post by RARAPLAYER »

right people need some info :D how do you tell the 1st version from the rest eccept the frame its in because lost a few pound in a place i play by playing it dead and doing the bottom feature thing and it dident work at all lost about £40 any help guy :D :wink:
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Did you pass your exams in English Language?
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

VIU, Hellraiser and clones are the best m/c's ever for making money and playability also. Anyway, if PAR doesn't work twice you can safely say its chipped and never have to take it again as there are so many quick and easy ways of winning the jp on it. You said £40 down but was that £120 in for £80 cause thats a lot of money to lose on a VIU, although I've been £79 in without it backing next £ it bounces ends up £104 in for £99ish, so effectively I won £99 for £25, if only :lol: And whilst the subject is VIU, I've heard of top streaks going for £100, most I've had is £47 and I've had my fair share
RARAPLAYER you were unlucky and you know yourself how good a m/c this is, I only have 5 in my area and they are all arcades, and every fucker knows how to cream them, leave PAR alone and you'll be in profit soon enough, nice one :)
RARAPLAYER

Post by RARAPLAYER »

jeffvickers wrote:Did you pass your exams in English Language?

no i dient bum face but i enjoy maths :lol:
RARAPLAYER

Post by RARAPLAYER »

£120 in 80 out just took all the value out off it and it dident work 3 times running :( thanks i thought that :wink:
Scott

Post by Scott »

ma71lda wrote:if PAR doesn't work twice you can safely say its chipped

depends on how dead it is
Cobwebs 👆
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

I suppose it does depend on how dead it is and 'safely' may have been the wrong word to use, but lets be honest the m/c is 4/5 years old and every VIU I knew was chipped within a year back then. Did you notice when VIU first came out they were only in bookies, then they went in only a few pubs ( very sparse in my area ), and now you can only find them in lovely arcades - what was that Doris, of course you can have another brew, but it'll cost you your pension :wink:
no name

Post by no name »

Is the emulated version of VIU chipped? I've tried setting up for PAR, but when I get PAR it's poxy cherries every time, whether upgraded or not!
_delIDE0-2F4B2009_0x0000F9
RARAPLAYER

Post by RARAPLAYER »

can you do the pick a real when its not up graded ? :? on the real verson
rollem

Post by rollem »

RARAPLAYER your a NOOB. You should be called NOOBPLAYER
RARAPLAYER

Post by RARAPLAYER »

yea dead on play better than you any day what you been making lately? 20 a day :lol:
theoak

Post by theoak »

Urmmmm... Im not a gmabling man :P , but id say rollem is probably a lot better than you.
RARAPLAYER

Post by RARAPLAYER »

maybe maybe nt :)
Raiser69

Post by Raiser69 »

Good gamblers no the PAR trick mate.....you dont.
RARAPLAYER

Post by RARAPLAYER »

c thats the thing im nt a gambler i play to win and only win i do no the trick just wanted to no if any1 knew it just even by keyin it or somefin