A Voyeur Becomes a Member!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
ma71lda

A Voyeur Becomes a Member!

Post by ma71lda »

Hi there fellow fruit m/c players :) :) I've been playing fruities since '99 ( Frenzy, Trailblazer, Overdrive, Stag Night etc), therefore I'm no kid nor a chav :lol: . I' ve read a lot of the older threads seen what I like and decided to become a member. I hope you enjoy my future words of wisdom
Btw would anyone take offence if I mentioned what m/c's are in Bury (Lancs)? Cheers.
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Not wise to give locations on a public board. The vultures will then swarm Bury, then all your machines will play poor as a result of this.
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

To be honest Jeff I ain't too bothered about vultures as they are'nt my favourite m/c's. I was more bothered about upsetting people whose 'run' it could be. Cheers for the advice though, btw its not your run is it as your from the North!?
Nixxy

Re: A Voyeur Becomes a Member!

Post by Nixxy »

ma71lda wrote:I've been playing fruities since '99 ( Frenzy, Trailblazer, Overdrive, Stag Night etc), therefore I'm no kid nor a chav :lol:
I'm not sure this qualifies ANYBODY for 'Chav-exemption', does it? :wink:
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

jeffvickers wrote:Not wise to give locations on a public board. The vultures will then swarm Bury, then all your machines will play poor as a result of this.
I've always wondered about this, I mean yeah, if there was an empty on something I could understand but surely any player worth his/her salt will keep tabs on everything in a non-specified radius anyway, I'm not really playing much lately but I still keep tabs on what is where and wouldn't travel miles out my way to play the odd machine.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

agreed!
we are not all like:
:shock: theres a DOND in Manchester ive got to rush up and keep on top of it
:lol:
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

The funny thing is bigv, and I'm not having a pop or anything, it would be very sad if anybody travelled such a distance for 1 or 2 machines to make around £100ish. What I meant was for a small town, Bury had a good selection of m/c's and as I don't live there it is no skin off my nose to let people know that in just 4 pubs and a bookies alone I saw a Vortex, Power of 5, Warped, Holey Moley, FNC, Lucky Devil, Show me the Money, Manic Muncher, Happy Camper, Cock-a-Doodle-Dough, a couple of other DOND's and 2 more Reds but I can't remember what they where.

Anyway, for a forum that loves all things Red thats not a bad selection and if you live locally it wouldn't be a bad run, now would it?

And I hope this isn't classed as a rant because I haven't joined for that, well, maybe the odd bit of banter. :D
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

ma71lda wrote:The funny thing is bigv, and I'm not having a pop or anything, it would be very sad if anybody travelled such a distance for 1 or 2 machines to make around £100ish. What I meant was for a small town, Bury had a good selection of m/c's and as I don't live there it is no skin off my nose to let people know that in just 4 pubs and a bookies alone I saw a Vortex, Power of 5, Warped, Holey Moley, FNC, Lucky Devil, Show me the Money, Manic Muncher, Happy Camper, Cock-a-Doodle-Dough, a couple of other DOND's and 2 more Reds but I can't remember what they where.

Anyway, for a forum that loves all things Red thats not a bad selection and if you live locally it wouldn't be a bad run, now would it?

And I hope this isn't classed as a rant because I haven't joined for that, well, maybe the odd bit of banter. :D
Welcome aboard matey

don't listen to these cynics! :D If you wanna tell us what m/c's you have feel free. And I don;t believe anyone will visit your town on the strength of the m/c's you have.

(Now if you had a load of unchipped pies/pots to wash etc. that would be different!) :D

I don;t suppose you have an arcade full of Mental money monsters do you? no? just thought i'd check, we've still to find out where it is! :shock:
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

Nice one Firefox, I was starting to get a complex about myself :)
I don't understand the big deal with Mental Money Monster, average at best :?
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Crossed wires I think. Don't you mean money monster firefox?
Mental money monster Is a fairly new machine by Mazooma. Not a Global
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

gambogaz1 wrote:Crossed wires I think. Don't you mean money monster firefox?
Mental money monster Is a fairly new machine by Mazooma. Not a Global
:shock: <laugh> now you've got me thinking!

Anyway, my post was a bit of a joke relating to a post earlier in the year by a certain "lukestar"(I think it was him) who claimed to have an arcade full of them. (Yes seriously, he was that stupid he thought we would believe him, row upon row of the same hi tech)

for the record, it's the one that has three green monsters heads that turn red when you land on them twice,actually yeah i think it may be mazzooma. had it months ago in our local, for some reason we seem to get these m'cs quite fast.

off the top my head we got that one, gladiator, cluedo, coronation street right when they first came out.

right now we have BTQ (pretty crap) and,funnily enough, a themed m/c based on that popular game show at 4.15 on channel 4 every day.Can't even be bothered to say what it is it is that crap!

Noel Edmunds, you have a lot to answer for my friend. :lol: