Doctors and nurses

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Fader

Doctors and nurses

Post by Fader »

Anyone played this one?

not very good at all - keep wanting to push it. but got a feeling it's gonna take a bomb!!

features are sh!t and the top board you get about 20p per spin on them super spins lol
Chance favours the prepared mind!
mr BIG

Post by mr BIG »

Forced this for the first time the other day as it was full. Took about 30 to get the the top feature, I manged to get the IM by getting the 3 red first aid boxes.

The top feature only gave 25 and showed no sign of going there again, however, it did give frequent boards when I started collecting so its quite similar to previous extremes. Hopefully there a streak in there similar to double dragon.

Anyone had one of these streak?

These are also in one of those new cabinets with huge buttons, which I think are shite, especially for when skill is needed. They are very unresponsive, you have you hit them quite hard.
big ste

Post by big ste »

a good sign on this is if it offers a good amount of cash on feature entry. if it is only giving £1 or £1.20 then have a few spins and collect what you can. this likes to offer superboards alot to make you think it is playing well when in reality it is still not offering any more than 3 to 4 quid. id take winspins and reel blasts over most of the features as they aint that good although the hidden features are quite good but also rare. o and remember to watch out for resucitate button when landing on lose and press even if it doesnt light up as it has let me back on a couple of times.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Big ste made the best point about this one. It loves giving the top board so you think it's going to do well, then it will only offer £3 anyway. Best way to read is £4-5 immediate cash on feature entry, usually means it's quite happy. If it's only giving £1-2, it's normally dead. The nudge shuffles aren't usually any good, though it's offered me hidden from it before.
The resuscitate button can let you back on the board when you die, just hammer it when you get game over.

I've had the check-up feature three times now, and it's never gone for more than £25. Once the next board went for £14, so i took that. The other 2 times it went dead.

I heard from one of the players in Nobles in York it can run for £75-£100 on occasions. He knows his stuff, so i'll believe him. It's not the worst machine ever, but cold ones aren't much fun. Expensive boards which kill you straight off....no thanks!

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

I have never seen this doctors and nurses machine. What does it look like? Can anyone post a picture?
Fader

Post by Fader »

yeah i was in my local lastnight and got me first jackpot on it, was dropping on first pound, and gave me 5 medi kits - super ;)
ChrisBrighton

Post by ChrisBrighton »

Big ste is right, watch whats is offered upon feature entry.

Also watch for number bonuses this is a good sign!

Reminds alot of lapper Vivid.
Fader

Post by Fader »

aslo something i reliased is that you can collect on a ? :lol:
JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

Fader wrote:aslo something i reliased is that you can collect on a ? :lol:
Which is a bad thing :lol:
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

i think I posted a few things in another thread about this a few weeks back but they have been pretty much covered. I have had 2 JP's from this on seperate occassions both from nudges and both of them repeated. Board went dead straight after

Bit of a shame about the check up reports I was hoping this would go like old extremes and do something more then £25
ChrisBrighton

Post by ChrisBrighton »

Its flat and boring.
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

gained the im gave £25 went dead tryed another offering £10 boards went for the kinda force started offering £15 but it seems to have blocks setup to make the force useless decided to cut my losses took £15 then £10 about £3 up,, there is a clone same m`c different name and topic maybe something will come of them.
I love it when a plan comes together
Fader

Post by Fader »

Which is a bad thing
not if you aint keen on pushing it mate!!

which i wouldnt
will15

Post by will15 »

:lol:
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

Aye ya can tell it's the easter holidays can't ya.