Bonfire Candidates

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
remy

Post by remy »

Bellfruit have been taking the piss out of us for years now they really mean it. http://www.bellfruitgames.co.uk/briefs/ ... ePiece.htm im gonna lob it on without playing it lol
Mmm beer drink of the gods
Matty

Post by Matty »

remy wrote:Bellfruit have been taking the piss out of us for years now they really mean it. http://www.bellfruitgames.co.uk/briefs/ ... ePiece.htm im gonna lob it on without playing it lol
:lol: I was jus on there website. Bfm team have really lost the plot now! A four reeler :lol: . Jack the kipper gets my vote! Terrible machine !
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

Yeah, Bellfruit; disgusting excuses for entertainment.
Fader

Post by Fader »

yeah id have:

Hill Billionaire
Ant & Dec
Any "3 hi-low reelers"
Powerball
Chance favours the prepared mind!
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Matty wrote:
remy wrote:Bellfruit have been taking the piss out of us for years now they really mean it. http://www.bellfruitgames.co.uk/briefs/ ... ePiece.htm im gonna lob it on without playing it lol
:lol: I was jus on there website. Bfm team have really lost the plot now!
... and I've just found one. Only allowed myself to see the feature once, costing me £4 to do so, and won £3 back. Whaaat a pile of manure it really is. Land on the same symbol THREE TIMES just for a bonus?! That's a friggin' Mega Streak in my book!

Sling it on the 'fire...
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
prizeguy

Post by prizeguy »

Been said but X marks the spot just horrible! suck for a board then game over for not collecting 60p.

Nuns and Roses Mazooma

Barcrest Ultimo also remember playing it once as I like Revolution/battleaxe it took £15 for a board 10p/£5 play (I know daft for putting that much)

Other contenders

Some oldies (globals Banging Away, Jiggin in the Riggin)

Also gridrunner by impulse I think? the designers/ programmers must have made this game during their lunch hour, utter garbage
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

gridrunner by impulse
Heh - now I played one of these a few weeks back - bought back some memories of how naff it was for me. The gamble was atrocious - always losing on 11's and 2's lol...

I used to quite like most Impulse games - Flashback etc... But this one was tight as buggery. Managed to get a few JP's out of it during my time (Skill Bonus = No Lose Streak) was about the only 'sign' that you were near getting something reasonable...

However, that time has passed, douse it in petrol, and lug it onto this (ever growing!) pyre!

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

Quality topic guys. I think every member of this forum can relate to throwing something on this "Bonfire".

For me it has to be Cash Blast (see other post) and the BFM factory, that'll stop them making any more drivel!!! :lol:
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

have you got room for a golden tee which takes up valuable SWP space?
nobody ever wins on those things.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Of course unknown....anything deserving of severe burnage can go on. AWP or SWP.

That Bellfruit offering certainly takes the piece......though at least its different. Still going on!

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Texas Pete

Post by Texas Pete »

Don't forget to drop Mega Zone out of a helicopter directly into the inferno, I'm assuming that the reason no-one's mentioned it yet is because it's just a foregone conclusion.
Staggeringly shit machine, I think Barcrest took a good hard look at GGG & CBW and thought; "right, how can we make these even worse?"

Honorary mention to Car Wash (vivid), I'd rather change my money into coppers and play a penny pusher.

Also Red Gaming's disastrous entry into the club machine market; 5 Star. Think you've seen a Red suck mode? Think again. Not even fun to play when it's playing well (which incidentally is never).

Burn in fruity hell one and all...... :twisted:
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

I'd love to put the mob in there, just to see the little chavs reaction down my local arcade, probably treat the burning as a cremation.

I'd love to put treasure hunt by global on there, and battle axe, hate them two with a passion.
Unbelievable Jeff
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Right, so far then we have:

Cash Blast (Voodoo)
Mega Zone (Barcrest)
Ant n Dec (Bellfruit)
X Marks the Spot (JPM?)
Take the Piece (Bellfruit)
Hillbillionaire (Bellfruit)
Powerball (Bellfruit)
Any Monopoly AWP (Bellfruit/Mazooma)
Hi-Lo Karate/Prize Fighter (Vivid)
Jack The Kipper (?)
Deep Impact (Mazooma)
Wildside (Global)
Bat Out Of Hell (Global)
Aces High (Mazooma)
Gridrunner (Global)
Golden Tee (SWP)
5-Star (Red Club)
Car Wash (Vivid)

Keep 'em coming....ill edit this as and when. :D

Matt
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

treasure hunt by global
No, quick get out the way, let me try and retrieve that! <Matt burns hands on boiling plastic>

I quite liked that one... :(

LOL!

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yeah i haven't put that one in mate :wink:
Along with Golden Dragon et al. How can those be burnt? Absolute classic machines for many players, myself included. Trouble with those is everyone plays them wrong. Pretty anti force to be honest, seems to be that the recycle/set up/feature gambles are missed by many.

Matt