Bucket loads

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
LukeStar

Post by LukeStar »

one in ashford bowling alley .
Scott

Post by Scott »

maverick69 wrote:yeah i kno m8 i was doin extremes 7 months b4 ne one, just wondering about this machine as i had never seen it. and ive got emptyers for docs and nurses and campers, that still havnt been chiped so dont start having a go.
i was waiting for someone too mention this post about emptying D&N and HC but no ones batted an eyelid. obviously your all doing them???
Cobwebs 👆
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

First i've heard..... :roll:
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

The £25JP 50p stake campers don't set up though
JG

Post by JG »

As Jeff mentioned earlier, surely there are new moves for the £35 campers. I've only got one in a local Weatherspoons. There is also one in Birchanger Green services, but it's a bit far to go....
LukeStar

Post by LukeStar »

i do birchanger all the time . Funny the Bully is allways ready ! . who's losing in it own up ! :P
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

Still got one good Bucketloads (Gamestec, strangely) we banked it last week by accident. Got a good £30 out then the free streak came (staggered: 3 x £25 boards, but quite spaced out so we had built up the bank even more) then a final £15 nudge rip, which we shouldn't have bothered doing because we had to refill £11 ourselves but hey-ho. Anyways, we both had £50-something each in profit ( :) ) after we refilled it and I reckon there was still another tenner or so to come out. I just hope the next punter didn't stick in anything other than £1 coins.
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Dynamike, u shouldve carried on til the m/c was on its arse,
then refilled it 4 safety..
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

Nah, it was in the state where unless you had a key and knowledge of the manips you'd be paying a fiver for a 1-1-1 board, it was battered but in that state where you could scrape some more out. I went back today, 7 days later, and had a nice 50 out (without a key) :)
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Nice :D
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
no name

Post by no name »

Take the piss all you like, but I still can't do that bloody trick!

Basically what happens is (this is what I was told to do):

During the reel game, the trail is held on a 5. I then insert the key and turn it until REFILL information appears. I turn the key back to the original position, and the trail held noise sounds again but the trail stays where it is (no holds are offered) and I repeat this three times. I press start to spin the reels again, and it'll just drop in a 1 or something (or numberless fruits if I'm 1 away from a feature), it doesn't do the freeze and numberless fruit drop in as it would on a chipped version though. What am I doing wrong?
_delIDE0-2F4B2009_0x0000F9
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Chipped
Just because it does not freeze means nothing
Also you only need to turn it twice the first hold counts
Basil Rathbone2

Post by Basil Rathbone2 »

The trick only works if there's a full moon, and even then you have to remember to urinate on the machine's third reel after the second hold.
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

Nah, that was chipped out yonks ago. P7.72beta is still good though, the old nudge, nudge, wink, wink, what you havin' darlin' I'll hold your melons if you refill my bucket with a quick swip swap trail held on the 5, only if the barman ain't looking.