50p stake +6%

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Totally agree
Why would you play on 30p???

Come on, not only the +6% but the speed i.e 50p reds are a lot quicker to get the top
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

If 50p spin is on offer, 4 me, thats the 1 to press :lol:
max% and quicker...........
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
johnjohn

Re: 50p stake +6%

Post by johnjohn »

nixxy wrote:
Streakypoos wrote:Does anyone know if 50p stake on the new wave of machines gives +6% on all makes? Or is it just Reds?
Reds and Maygays, from what I've seen so far...

although I've never seen a (Barcrest) Cock-a-Doodle-Dough with the dual stake - anyone know whether that gives you +6%?

I've got two Manic Munchers with 50p/+6%
one Jewel in the Crown with 50p/+6%

and my favourite Invincible, already set to 82% before the 50p/+6% ... which is fond of doing £105 streaks :)

it gives extra 6% and superhold chance , says it on the left hand side near the reals i think
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Mr £13.89
;)

Yup, 50p all the way on any Red. Massive results from £25jp OARs / Invincibles...

;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Matt Vinyl wrote:
Mr £13.89
]

Speaking of which today, £25 in for a £75 top on my OAR £25JP/50p
Then a couple of good features for around £85 out

The speed is the best bit
Within 5 minutes you can have the top
Took me about one sip of coke and a few minutes for the top :D
ob

Post by ob »

the only one I would consider not playing on 50p is CCP, done alot better on these on 30p, had very poor streaks from playing 50p, too much safe cash- this cant help matters....

although others have found differently, so who knows which is better
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Yeah a couple of times now i have switched back to 30p on these ob

Especially after a £25 top it will block the next top giving loads of safes
Yes you can reverse on the number for a bit
But twice now when i have had a £25 top and its been safing a lot after, although clearly still on, changing to 30p has given me a £75 top on both occasions
Is it coincidence that hardly anyone has had a £75 top???
The safe makes a difference for sure
I have had 3 £75 tops from this always using 30p

There is no way however i would play any other on 30p it would defo be 50p
ob

Post by ob »

I never had any £75 tops from 50p play either, out of 3 times playing it on 30p, 2 of those times it has done....

I think I'll stick to 30p.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Fair enough chaps. I'm staying with the 50p club though :wink:

Not had a £75 in one go yet, but have had quite a few split £75s. Today i got £85 in 4 consecutive boards though. £25 first one, number runner+gamble 2nd top....then it offered win fall on the 3rd board, so i thought id do you lot on here a favour and take it....its only win series :x .This did £5 (i'd already been offered £10rp before too). Luckily it chucked out a 2nd number runner which gambled up from 12 steps, for a £30 top? Made a good £50 on it today which was nice.

It gets filled so damn quickly as well. Left it £106 off friday morning, came back this afternoon and it was £55 off. Fantastic 8)
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Just to point out i will force on 50p, but if it does £25 i find it hard to get the next top because of safe's
This is when i swap to 30p and this has worked well for me

Had £125 from one the other day
£25 then £75 with £25 safe
All from about £40

Whichever way you play a great m/c none the less :D
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I wasn't looking forward to these 50p stakes and stayed off them for a few weeks, but i have to say i'm converted.
Jailbirds seems a completely different fruity on 50p compared to 30p.
i've had a £75 swagbag and 2 JP repeaters in the last few weeks all for a modest stake.
The speed is a big plus point. doesn't block for an age as your putting more money in quickly.
Also Coranation street (bobby dazzler clone) always seemed a poor machine but i've now got a 50p staker and just seems to love giving out quicj JP rips off SH and Super tutti frutti.
CDD i always play 50p. Worst session fiver down, best session last week.
£50 off red button basher.
5 strikes £8
4 strikes £6
£3 repeater with 3 repeats
another red button basher for £25.
Total out £101 for around £40 in.
Oli

Post by Oli »

Mattb wrote:I can't believe people are even debating 50p. It's the only way to play most of these machines. All that happens is you kill it on the +6%, joe public goes back on with 30p and 6% less.....the machine is then miles under what it should be, and plays awful for them, and fills up quickly. CADD does better streaks on 50p, CCP nearly always streak to £50+ on 50p. I haven't had anything flat on 50p anywhere yet. If you are forcing it anyway, +6%/50p is a must. Use your loaf!
Is thatr actually the case though? If say £1,000 has gone through the machine at 50p then its payout percentage is 86%. If you then switch to 30p play are you saying that the machine will then be dead as it needs to get back down to 80%? I assumed the manus made them with two different virtual payout percenatges. Surely if they didnt, the public would cotton on to it in a flash and never play 30p. Mind you, they have done well as they have fooled me! I didnt think they would be silly enough to do that...
streaky bacon?
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I'm not so sure. If i see anyone who doesn't play or know what they're doing, they play 30p to get more spins for your money.

Completely flawed logic i know, as you aren't any more likely to win. They just like the spinning reels! As for the +6%, i don't think anyone really knows how it works.
ob

Post by ob »

the machine doesnt run separate percentage profiles for both settings as otherwise, you could effectively get £75 on 50p then £75 on 30p if say you were playing a red! Notice how if its showing on 50p and you change to 30p its still there, also the reverse is true...

How exactly this 6% is done is beyond me...
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yep, it certainly can't be dual set. If you roll it on 30p or 50p, try a board after on either. Dead as a doornail.