WHO HAS INFO ON ANY OF THESE BLOODY MACHINES

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
blackwatch

Post by blackwatch »

anyway, basically what you are trying to say is that the loco hold will not go three times????? thats crap, the feature will come as many times as it wants, if your nudges did not produce any close wins for loco hold, of course it would give you it. i do agree however that if you knew the reels and lined it up for jp then it would not give it three times however, if you looked at what i wrote, i said i took jp then £8 then £10, i hope you agree with this, and trust me i aint a liar mate :wink:
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

He also didn;t say how much he put back through between obtaining these 3 locoholds.

I;m presuming they weren;t all on consecutive boards either. :wink:
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

The fact that only one of the LH's had the £25 available does mean that 3 'within a small space of each other' is possible. I assumed at first that all three of them went for £25, which is highly unlikely...

If the £25 setup wasn't there and I was on a 'defo lose next gamble' I often took the feature and it would go up to LH, £8 or £10 almost always there, but would set you back a bit if you took it...

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

yeah, you knock the shit ones back, the setups didnt *really* matter, as they were mainly to keep the pots on and the nearest win to what wanted,

ive seen them do 3 and one i saw do 3 and a top feature, but that was in the first few weeks of the trick emerging back when 90% of this board were still at school.

if anyone can get a dosh-ball-gear to do 3 pots now then ill eat my face
but as the wins were 25 8 and 10, im assuming he'd have got full potential of 2x25's if hed got the setups, then noone would get teh gamble for ages...

but he took the 10, so the machine could still let a few quid out, but if he'd aimed for the 25 after the ten then it would have f'ed him in the a.. till it was ready (about 20 later)
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Out of interest, does anyone know if there was an optimum feature to collect for the gamble on fb/dnp? I knew the 'best' reel setup that'd spin in when you first got on the board, and if you got 6 nudges it was 99% guaranteed...

I usually tried to get past the 3rd feature before collecting...

Spyder - looks like somewhere will be selling another face - had £75 out of a TG about 4 months ago... From JP Repeater as well!!!!!!! ;)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
blackwatch

Post by blackwatch »

i know that its not even worth trying to gamble unless you are past step to nearest win , 5th one up i think?
9 times out of 10 unless i have filled the features to step to nearest win it will screw me on the gambles, however i have seen it gamble from the second feature and you think its gonna go but it stops on run around, :?

Post by Guest »

blackwatch wrote:i know that its not even worth trying to gamble unless you are past step to nearest win , 5th one up i think?
9 times out of 10 unless i have filled the features to step to nearest win it will screw me on the gambles, however i have seen it gamble from the second feature and you think its gonna go but it stops on run around, :?
the block is cash link, once you get it there it will gamble with the right setups if its playing well. Oh, i assumed you meant you got 3 jackpots in a row or something, which certainly wouldnt happen nowadays. Yes i agree you certainly can take the £8's and £10's if the pot isnt there (if its well buzzed) which will set it back normally, however if it goes to loco hold has always went all the way for me if the pots been there and ive tried and dropped once when it wasnt.

Like i said i still have 2 of these nearby which are do-able as such though the players here do em as well as me, and 2 in an airport which i managed to double pot very quickly on my last visit. Does the set up really matter on TG? :?
neil222

Post by neil222 »

on fb and d&b there can be up 2 3 jps on loco. how you can tell if there is another jp in them is set up a nearest win of £3 or above and get to cash link and gamble if it gambles to nearest win there is another jp in the m/c so you then play for the correct set ups. i have 1 i do every week and it usally has 3 jps in it.