dom

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
realonroad

Post by realonroad »

Dunhamzzz wrote:You two. (realonroad, dom) are seriously as bad as each other. its like the blind leading the blind.

Why you aving a pop at me
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

I think every forum has a bona-fide fruit cake. On a music forum I used to moderate there was this kid who used to call himself a promoter; he'd book bands from all over the country to play his fictious shows leaving them to turn up to empty venues. He had no apparent reason for doing so but everything he said was a pure lie, he didn't benefit from doing it in any way, absolutely crackers.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I'm not locking this one spyder - I actually think it has purpose in staying open so that no-one else gets done over.

If you do have any questions, ask more trustworthy members (of which there are plenty on here) who will answer honestly! :D

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Agree with MattB here...

This 'Dom'-inatrix character is obviously a bit of a plonker to say the least. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Just ignore him! Remove him from MSN, ignore any PM's and he'll just bugger off.

There's plenty of peeps on here who know their stuff, and I'm pretty sure most of us know the wheat from the chaff...

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

anyone want to plant he seed with the bubble gum machine? that's be funny, hes on now....
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

a nice thread there spyder, i got 300 points for my original post :P

i just been away for the weekend and come back to find an MSN pm saying i can have the JPTRAR info honestly :P i take it that is what has already been posted in this thread hehe..a busy weekend by all..he must be spending all day on MSN there are so many conversations going on.
TheMission

Post by TheMission »

I would like to know from Dom if he has any tricks/methods for current S16s. I believe they are not random :wink:
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

:D
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

:D
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

[quote="Dynamike"]I think every forum has a bona-fide fruit cake. On a music forum I used to moderate there was this kid who used to call himself a promoter]

*GAMESROOM* anyone ?

Btw, great entertaining read, made my fixed limit rubbish hole card doldrums go by in a flash.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

ssgtsnelly wrote:a nice thread there spyder, i got 300 points for my original post :P

i just been away for the weekend and come back to find an MSN pm saying i can have the JPTRAR info honestly :P i take it that is what has already been posted in this thread hehe..a busy weekend by all..he must be spending all day on MSN there are so many conversations going on.

aha, can you post a log of that pm on here? id be interested how he interprateded what i told him...

did he mention the £35 to anyoneyet?
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

yeah i was told the £35 info but it was the same as that bit that you posed or daave whoever that is posted further up...

ill try and find the record of the JJ thing..