Newbies / Introduce Yourself Here

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Peks636

Post by Peks636 »

Hello Greig here, been playing these things for about 25 years, finally picked up one for the house too. Pulsation from red gaming sorted a few of its minor issues with one remaining. Would like a shout from anyone who knows how to get the high low reels to set up properly. Intermittently getting faults with the number reels.
Peks636

Post by Peks636 »

Hi mate, ever had any dealings with a pulsation machine?
keepitretro

Post by keepitretro »

Hello all new here but been playing these things for longer than i care to remember,tho i've not played in years..
zoe 26

Post by zoe 26 »

hi my name is zoe im 26 from the midlands i love fruit machines but seem to be losing more than i can win, ive won quite a few jps but recently i find 50quid is not giving me anything... what am i doing wrong can anyone help xxxx ps i only play dond on 50ps xxx
nepytune

Post by nepytune »

Hi I'm Chris, I'm 43 and living in the valleys now but originally from Cardiff. I used to play fruit machines in my teens and was totally addicted lol, after a very long spell (20+ years) i've recently started playing them again. I bought a bell fruit, pharaohs gold machine last week and put it in my man cave. Unfortunately its faulty and driving me insane as it keeps saying (gen meter err 60) but if I leave it switched off for a day or two it works again but when it pays out it says error again and wont work. My favourite all time fruit machine is only fools and horses luvvly jubbly and would love to have one if theres any left out there??
AG35

Post by AG35 »

Hi Guys im Alan , me and my hoppo are currently making a living in the midlands area, doing fine, ive been playing full time last 3 years and my hoppo has been playing for 12...... so hi guys
JG

Post by JG »

Hi to all the newbies. Pulsation is MPU5 technology, you can download the manual on line, we also have a technical section further down the board which will probably get read more than ths section by the people who know way more than me about fixing faulty machines.
Luvvly Jubbly was very rare in the wild and now I don't know of any locations nor have I ever seen one for sale on Ebay etc Good luck searching anyhow. http://www.fruit-emu.com will see you right if you ever want to play the program on your PC, definitely worth a look.
A few fellow Midlanders here as well, I've got to say I've never heard the expression 'hoppo' before though!?! Slang for mate?
JG
hankiepanky

Post by hankiepanky »

Hi guys,
Great site by the way.
To be honest I joined as I'm after some info re a particular manual.
But I'll post in correct place,don't want to be getting in bother on my 1st posting lol
djmarkhill

Post by djmarkhill »

Hi

I've just bought my first fruit machine. Quite an old one it's called A Knight's trail by Global Games. I'm going to take a look around on here to see if I can find a manual for it.

Thanks
Mark
Ryanlindie

Post by Ryanlindie »

Hi, I'm Ryan.

Played on a fruty today called 'viva las Vegas" and can I just say, worst machine ever!

Between me and my mate, £240 went in when I know the jackpot was £100 but it was just stupid!

The machine was the one with the dice and went up the board. One sage we even got to 30 on the board without exchanging for the feature, didn't even give us a big payout Max was £35.

So annoyed, but we live and learn!
JG

Post by JG »

Yes it's not the best that one. Can cost silly money for a board. Games like that need to be on 86% plus or they just take the piss too much with forced wins. Dirt.
JG
lbell15

Post by lbell15 »

hi all Im luke 28 living in the Glastonbury area I have been playing machines for about 12 years. I only play for fun but have a few machines I no well in local area and even managed to work my own trap out on a dond machine I have at home which unfortunately I no longer see in any pubs near me anymore .
paddy700d

Post by paddy700d »

Hi all, I'm Paddy from up in Aberdeenshire and I've just picked up my first fruit machine so will doubtless have loads of stupid questions for you all over the next few weeks lol. It's a Barcrest Vivid Card Shark machine and cost me the princely sum of £120 from a local guy. Now I just need to find £250 to fill the hopper lol!! ;)

Cheers
lbell15

Post by lbell15 »

good luck paddy first machine I had was the big cheese but got so heavy as was living at mums place at the time it started to put cracks in floor so only just managed to get another six years later when got a bottom floor flat all the best though
pussy galore

Post by pussy galore »

Hi I'm pussy from Solihull Im looking for a fruit machine trainer,I've heard there's a few on here and I'm just wondering what kind of rates you charge