What's the longest you have been on a fruit machine?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
BFK

Post by BFK »

He text me yesterday saying he was £400 up but was unlucky not to be more up. Really bad luck nicking a 4 sheet isnt it Richard?

You cant make it up really.

Meanwhile at about 3am I was £123 into a Marshroom for one pick on 50p, I 'luckily' left it £38 down.

My lucky is £38 down OB's unlucky is £400 up.

Need I say more? I also punted out a £5 Reflex lo-tec for the streak. Just the £150 in for roll in. £50 streak and stone after. Cheers
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

BFK wrote:He text me yesterday saying he was £400 up but was unlucky not to be more up. Really bad luck nicking a 4 sheet isnt it Richard?

You cant make it up really.

Meanwhile at about 3am I was £123 into a Marshroom for one pick on 50p, I 'luckily' left it £38 down.

My lucky is £38 down OB's unlucky is £400 up.

Need I say more? I also punted out a £5 Reflex lo-tec for the streak. Just the £150 in for roll in. £50 streak and stone after. Cheers
Also when ob is 4/800 up and were 600 down But cop a Mushrom to give gold a reapet Were really lucky as they never reapet for ob
ob

Post by ob »

Sick luck these players get on repeats lol I always get the donk!

How the fuck can a reflex 5 quidder take 150 for 50 paul that's insane even fir you they tend to stick to percentage those!

Not played many tho can anyone experienced in em vouch for them?
BFK

Post by BFK »

It can happen OB.

Obviously not to the likes of you, but it can. Must of been done before I guess and refilled.