Who pisses you off on this site and why

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

Lol that was last year and i walked straight into a £80 loss on a red mist 5 mins after as well! I remember feeling sick every time the 3 or 10 lost wrong - "are you fucking serious, every fucking flip?!!!" embarrassing but i actually had a hold button off when i left i was so steamed that day!!!!!
Going skint....
BFK

Post by BFK »

If ever I brain on something you can guarantee that for the next week all the normal stuff will play like a cunt.

Guaranteed.
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

Jackpot George cause he keeps beating me to corley service
JG

Post by JG »

BFK - I'll jinx myself now, but I usually find if I brain out on something unplayable then the 'normal' stuff is ultra nice which makes me wish I'd just stuck to a disciplined plan.

moterwayplayer - Lol - The amount of hits I've taken there I've probably saved you time and money. Just recently plenty of stitch ups on £500 Martians (now gone), JPK that took forever and a day to pop out costing me 5 1/2 hours with a £30ish loss to boot. Barely played communities and constantly dead Triples. Project cabs now updated to new ultra shit line up btw. You should go there with OB, two Triples, he'll get the double £200 GATW, cashpot offer and £100 box on each one.
JG
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

JG wrote:BFK - I'll jinx myself now, but I usually find if I brain out on something unplayable then the 'normal' stuff is ultra nice which makes me wish I'd just stuck to a disciplined plan.

moterwayplayer - Lol - The amount of hits I've taken there I've probably saved you time and money. Just recently plenty of stitch ups on £500 Martians (now gone), JPK that took forever and a day to pop out costing me 5 1/2 hours with a £30ish loss to boot. Barely played communities and constantly dead Triples. Project cabs now updated to new ultra shit line up btw. You should go there with OB, two Triples, he'll get the double £200 GATW, cashpot offer and £100 box on each one.
����������
I allways got stitched up on them martains
BFK

Post by BFK »

1.8's no doubt. ??
JG

Post by JG »

1.7s but usually ultra stone or value but taking forever and a day.
JG
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Is it true OB gets a cashpot on every triple he plays
JG

Post by JG »

It sometimes sounds like it, but surely not true, unless he is the next messiah and this is proof we should all worship OB.
JG