Help to find late 1970,s machine

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
harty

Help to find late 1970,s machine

Post by harty »

Hiya just joined this forum and looking for someones knowledge and good memory ...In the late 1970,s say around 1978 I use to go into arcades and play a particular fruit machine and would love it if someone can remember the manufacturer and name of machine all I can remember was it had the usual fruits ie melons and cherrys purple grapes plums pears also sure it had bells where you could win in any position also had a 5 nudge where you could double or lose your nudges and also prize money think jackpot was £3.00 .if anyone could help it would bring back many happy memorys if i could try and buy one thanks for any info recieved ...Chris
duomat

Post by duomat »

would it be super nudge gamble by bellfruit.3 reels with fruits on and the forth was numbered for the nudges.I have some seventies stuff but not one of them
harty

Post by harty »

OMG Duomat fantastic just googled an image of one and thats the machine well done !!!!!!! Now to try and find someone selling one lol
harty

Post by harty »

was there another one similar to super nudge gamble ??? im thinking the nudges flashed and you had to press a button to try and hit 5
not where the nudges just spin and stop ??
duomat

Post by duomat »

not seen one and dont recall one.There are 2 versions of super nudge gambler.The original e/m and a newer one mpu based.They come up on ebay occasionally.Artwork pretty much the same.Expect to pay on average £100 to £150.