Kesh = Total spastic!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

In the pjnch?
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Looool all you can do is make fat jibes change the subject u boring cunt
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

You need to release calories instead of your anger via the keyboard, Kesh. Why don't you just beat people up when they piss you off or at least threaten to and prance around in a fighting stance for a while with a bright red face bellowing expletives about how badly you will crush whoever it is you're getting so wound up by? Or run after them! Something that requires actual effort?

Believe it or not, I'm not having a go, I'm hardly Mr. Slim myself and I have decided to let bygones be bygones with you and not attack you anymore, its all part of my new attitude towards all in the world... I'm currently trying not to swear at annoying CUNTS who don't stop at stop signs when they drive and then get all defensive when I point it out to them (albeit, rather rudely)... Now THAT is a tough task! Try a whole day's driving without swearing, I haven't managed it yet, I haven't even gotten through 20 minutes!

If you feel you need to talk to someone, Kesh or anyone, do PM me and I will share some videos with you which may make you feel less angry in general and add some positivity to your lives.

This is NOT a sarcastic/joking message.
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Go around beating people up lol yea that's the way forward
Ruler of The World

My post was an attitude test which you failed miserably because you only commented on the negative part of it. According to what I have learned recently, this shows that you have a very negative mentality and only seek to comment on things which make you angry or wish to direct ridicule at. You need to be less destructive and more constructive. You could argue that you disapproving of beating people up is positive but you did not make any comments on the positive aspects of what I wrote. Conclusion: You really need to change your attitude in order to make yourself a happier person who will see things in a different light and to stop threads being made entitled: "Kesh = Total Spastic" I'm sure you would rather be liked than hated. Again, I'm not having a go at all, I'm just trying to make you see that you're causing this with this spiteful attitude you have and if you go on to attack me for this post then you'll only prove my point and justify the title of this thread.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Someone's having counselling sessions.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Ahmad why the fuck would I care about what people think especially those who I have never met,and if I was going to take some advice it wouldn't be off someone who is heading up shit creek without a paddle
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Hi!
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Nice time piece
eddiesdad

Post by eddiesdad »

last time coming to this forum,it used to be fun but not anymore.this post has finished it
skinner

Post by skinner »

Paddys payday!!
Ruler of The World

doingthem wrote:Ahmad why the fuck would I care about what people think especially those who I have never met,and if I was going to take some advice it wouldn't be off someone who is heading up shit creek without a paddle
Thank you for confirming publicly that you are a complete and utter cunt.

It is nice to know that I was not wrong about you.
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Fuck off you bore
discostu

Post by discostu »

My Dad's better than your Dad