I'm awfully sorry, I don't seem to have any small change.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
philips1985

Post by philips1985 »

bubbles wrote:are you a pro philips? ;)
nah not really I just did well due to the amount of clueys

and the very old couple doing the balls in daily to the point that they are saying there are going to the gambling commission to say the machines are rigged
philips1985

Post by philips1985 »

I don't really touch any arcades in leeds centre centre

as if played 1 more bent nobles video cabinet I will go to Liverpool and give mr noble a good kicking of a life time

I am quite happy with the bowling alley

and Bradford once every 6 months that's all what warrents it as most of the towns on 70% anyway
betchrider

P

Post by betchrider »

AMK wrote:Well over 2 and a half years lol.
Try well over 10 yrs rob. Ya don't know it all
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
JG

Post by JG »

No one knows it all, with the notable exceptions of Redlinesman, Steven and Tony from Oxford.
JG
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

jg?
Going skint....
AMK

Post by AMK »

10 years? Oh you must know it all betch. The only person who knowsitall is Russ.
... Join The Party!
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

10 years? 10 minutes is my longest.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I'm pretty sure I know how to do everything. Only empties I missed out were Overload and Ready To Rock by Barcrest which were hard to find when the empty 'came out' Didn't do Cops N Robbers because I was "Skill Questing" at the time.

I believe your "Machine X" is in fact an X Ray machine in a hospital somewhere... or just a fantasy wind up tool.

To swiftly change the subject in typical Fruitchat style, why do the cunts who live in bingo amusement sections always try to guard their machines so closely and assume anyone they don't know who comes in to play is 'up to something'?
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Think what ya want. Still workers out there
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Double Bubble

Post by Double Bubble »

Bar x?
JG

Post by JG »

It's that code thing you type that does something.

Machine X was a £500 Astra and it most definitely did exist. Bubbles is right, there's a lot of stuff we don't know. I don't know, Rob doesn't know, you don't know, Beth doesn't know etc Naive to think otherwise. Top Trumps has gone from Gloucester btw

Anyhow, BLOOP BLOOP BLOOP BLOOP BLOOP BLOOP BLOOP BLOOP BLOOP BLOOP BLOOP BLOOP in terms of the evils in bingo halls.....yes yes yes. It's the grannies. I use the term granny loosely. I sometimes describe fat huffer mouses in their 30s in pink pyjamas, loud as fook and uber 'eeeeeer y'aaaaaar' common - as grannies. Cliquey bingo people.

I tried smiling. It failed. They don't smile back.

I tried conversation. It failed. If you're not from The Beverley Knacker estate you're a megapeado and therefore not worthy.

I tried giving them evils back. I'm still trialling this modus operandi. I wouldn't say it works, but it feels better than offering up wasted emotional energy to vacant nasty fuckwits who'd rob their own children's milk teeth so they could play a 10p community party mushrooms with several other like minded individuals all tick tick ticking away.

You know that urinal code of conduct. There are five urinals. A bloke is at the middle one....no 3......do not go and pee at 2 or 4 you must choose 1 or 5. Same applies with triple 777. Miss pyjama muffin top thunder thighs zimmerframe tramp stamp is on no 3....do not dare check the mega boogie martians on 2 or 4.
JG
Ruler of The World

JG, after that load of drivel, I hope this forum never has another topic I'll read again!

And oooooooh so defensive about your "Machine X" eh?

Well I have "Machine Y2K" that none of you knew about and never will so there!!!

Fucking imbeciles!
Double Bubble

Post by Double Bubble »

I know machine x
Double Bubble

Post by Double Bubble »

I was doing them before you
Ruler of The World

I was doing everything before everyone.