What A Waste

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Ruler of The World

What A Waste

Post by Ruler of The World »

Blagged a £200 bonus from Coral today, for depositing earlier in the month and not claiming it, they gave it to me as a gesture of goodwill.... I got it up to £560 with just £3k worth of wagering to go.... all I had to do was consolidate!!!! Really fancied Rule The World today, he's just won at 6/4, it would have all gone on him! 3 games I went bonkers on, I got 19 vs a 5 and dealer got 20, 13 vs 4 I stood and dealer got 19 and 18 vs A, no money to insure and sure enough she had Blackjack... wiped out. OK I could have won them all and had a massive amount to lump on but it just feels like such a waste, especially when I am so hard up after my losing streak which immediately followed my winning streak (and lasted 6 times longer so far).

£200 x 25 wagering, surely you have to go for it, get it up to £1000 or so before you can even think of just trying to see out the wagering?
Reverse

Post by Reverse »

Mugs game
JG

Post by JG »

Without knowing the full terms and conditions, I can't comment on your strategy. I take it 3k of safe bets paying the 2.8% commission on roulette wasn't an option? Even better the sub 1% edge on BJ with perfect strategy, or maybe Craps? Both the latter are swingier but a better option pending wagering requirements.
JG