Newbies / Introduce Yourself Here

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
anthony

Post by anthony »

plz help me on simpson melt down as new to it any trick cheats hints
JG

Post by JG »

Getting red bar blue bar yellow bar awards barcode. Win series is best on Moe's tavern. Turnabout is jackpot if your skills are up to it.
JG
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Time out unless it spins backwards
flakin' stevens

Post by flakin' stevens »

Hi, my real names martin and I'm from nottingham. Some people know me as the cornflake kid, others heroin boy. I'm really good mates with shaun aka 'crook'neck and we work together trying to lick peoples arses to gain their trust to offer nothing good in return. I have recently worked at bell fruit as a temp and after sharing all my information, some of which gathered from fruitchat and unsuspecting players I was sacked due to leaving too many flakes around the factory. They simply couldnt afford to keep going around cleaning the trail of flakes i was leaving behind me as i worked relentlessly telling them everything i knew. The cleaning rota had doubled and other staff members had to wear dust masks.
amazing

Post by amazing »

flakin' stevens wrote:Hi, my real names martin and I'm from nottingham. Some people know me as the cornflake kid, others heroin boy. I'm really good mates with shaun aka 'crook'neck and we work together trying to lick peoples arses to gain their trust to offer nothing good in return. I have recently worked at bell fruit as a temp and after sharing all my information, some of which gathered from fruitchat and unsuspecting players I was sacked due to leaving too many flakes around the factory. They simply couldnt afford to keep going around cleaning the trail of flakes i was leaving behind me as i worked relentlessly telling them everything i knew. The cleaning rota had doubled and other staff members had to wear dust masks.
Seems like the ex tooler lee is bored again, what goes around comes around lee, I'm sure it won't be so funny when your sowing mail bags shortly and picking soap up for ya boyfriend on a daily basis :)
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
flakin' stevens

Post by flakin' stevens »

Its me, your good mate flakin', you know the one who leaves crunched up snaps all over your car every time we go out pretending we're in the know. Don't worry I'll bring a dustpan and brush next time to clean up my flakin' skin. I'm sorry I cant help being a scruffbag. I've only joined because I didn't want your scruffy turtle neck going back into your scruffy turtle shell Mr Crookneck Toothrot.
cyrilv

Post by cyrilv »

Veteran quiz machine basher from their 80s/early 90s heyday... now possibly on the comeback trail!
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

nice one cyril
gpb1959

Post by gpb1959 »

Hi I`m Gary from Doncaster
I currently have a cops and robbers machine 25p play £25 jackpot, its a great money bank as it don`t pay out very often
Lawrence

Post by Lawrence »

Hi Lawrence from lincolnshire new be happy gaming to you all
Noel

Post by Noel »

hi, ive lived up and down the country, on off playing, back in the game again thanks to noel, well part time till i figure more stuff out, favourite old game...... card shark/fireball cant make my mind up. favourite new game.... anything with an empty on lol, enjoying most noels live dreams perfects etc, anyway hey all
nige4554

Post by nige4554 »

Hi all, making a man cave, tried to avoid these machines as much as possible as I always lose. Want to buy a good one with as little money as possible. Need to see which are the best multi gaming machines
Abracadabra

Post by Abracadabra »

Hi all. Joined the forum to pick up some tips as i play fruitys every now and then and usually come out a few quid down at best, but manage to grab a few JPs every so often. Favourite fruity was Vamp It Up, mostly just because i knew it, but not many of them about these days! Will be mostly a lurker tbh (not in the pub, of course) as don't have a lot of experience, but will input as and when
stevie

Post by stevie »

hi ya stevie nick from Doncaster just got my first fruit machine and not got a clue how it works or change setting in it but I want to learn hope I can get some good tips and info from forum
brummy1308

Post by brummy1308 »

Hi im jamie from York. Im 26 and been playing fruit machines since I was tall enough to press the buttons. Dont know as much as I should do but picked up a bit of info on barcrest off a mate who is an ex pro gambler. I work in a pub with 2 fruits and have good days and bad. Looking for a bit more info if this sight allows it? Happy gambling folks :)