Sick to the back teeth of all the bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
JG

Post by JG »

I think Ricky is having a little joke.

Errrrr. Top Banana!!! Get the wheels in line and The Beast is gonna pay
JG
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i know who he is lol , ,,,,, ive met him in islington spoons . ,,,, he's alright

him n and his m8 were unfortunately getting wanked on a bankjob ,,,,, about a year or so ago

oh and ,,, erm ,,,,,, put ya foot down , their right behind us
Little discipline = BIG issue

GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

moterwayplayer wrote:This game needs more gentlemen like this the guy had a empty 3 weeks and didn't even do one so they didn't get chipped early I don't blame ya mate if I could take 350 out a machine and no one else could I wouldent bother ether I'd just let them know when the wourld did
Hahahahahahaha quality
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

Lol
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Rob was bullshitting I'm afraid JG it was £20 in Reelking and he wanted the gold so I had to walk over and press start for the required gold pot.

I also was required to get the correct picks to unlock pots on MMM comms which I managed on his 7th press, but later in the day our luck was running low and it took him £50 to get his 1st picks and I was called in again to unlock the pots which can be done with the refill key from my alien.
not to worry my luck was recharged in the morning and a £6 in for £210 on Lots of hold pots. And a £466 pot on a jpk that had undergone a chiperectomy.

Was the 1st jpk I have played since Sept last year. Allowed myself the £200 up I was and £50 of the weekend stake to play it which was enough....just!
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

trayhop123 wrote:i know who he is lol , ,,,,, ive met him in islington spoons . ,,,, he's alright

him n and his m8 were unfortunately getting wanked on a bankjob ,,,,, about a year or so ago

oh and ,,, erm ,,,,,, put ya foot down , their right behind us
Kings cross lucky leps when I missed lucky charms :-)
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

ah yes , i remember it well ,,,i was with martin,,, you were going four ways that day as i recall ,,,,,
Little discipline = BIG issue

moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

Lol ;-)
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

Its not about the money just couldnt be arsed looking all over for 1 mc and then getting realed back into the game..
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

Don't blame ya I had it 4 weeks back but was doing to well on mists at the time and forgot all about it
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

Hi gents,

I think in the fruit machine profession you need to be financially successful otherwise it is a complete waste of time. The lifestyle and personal evolvement is rather limited so at the end of the day it's all about the money you manage to save. If you're not saving good money, then it's a double whammy effect - your life has hardly scratched the surface and you're skint! I think money does create choices but each person is different and there will be no doubt different outcomes. I just think those that have made a financial success out of fruit playing will have some sort of chance to encounter pastures new whenever profitable fruit playing begins to diminish. This could be in the form of setting up a business or a belated career but I think the money earned will be really important to act as stepping stone for a new existence. Without that financial security you're basically starting over again and I'd personally find it gut-wrenching to be in that position unless I was really young such as under 25.

I think all forms of gambling for a living do present a danger as it is an existence that has a tendency to stifle personal development. There are normally two types of people that come out the other end - those who get destructively embroiled to the point where they drop out and turn their life around and those who are a success and use the momentum to evolve into an existence outside of gambling. All those in between will have a hard job of ever breaking the cycle that they find themselves in.

Right gents, I'm meeting the Chief at seven so I'd better get a move on. And by the way, I'm only taking guaranteed £120/130 profits out of these latest ones - my worst result is a rare +£85.

Kind Regards, Sir Linesman
big A

Post by big A »

feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

gotta love karl pilkington
amazing

Post by amazing »

Busy busy busy at min and not on machines anyway so help yourself
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back