Good news!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
sharky

Post by sharky »

ob wrote:I've never bothered taking any notice of rumours in the first place. Its a fair post you write, although tbh it's mostly common sense, obviously it's good to have your own stuff, look after locations and so on. Your writing style reminds me of redlinesman a bit.

What has always bothered me about this site is clearly on here it's easy to "claim" you've got stuff, making xxx a week etc and so on and ftom personal experience even before the internet age alot of players used to talk alot of shit/exagerate, these days it's even easier because behind a keyboard you could have never played a machine in your life and come on here claiming x y and z.

I certainly know alot of players that won't come on this board due to this reason, ie people talking bullshit. Infact I doubt many people believe much of what'itten on here, well maybe clueys.... often it seems the people who are "boasting" are the ones arguing amongst themselves! Suppose I should let them get om with it......
Your the most honest person on this site.For me i earn plenty of money in my job but i like playing bandits. I know what im doing but im not a pro.
Off to bed- up at 3 bu will give my views tom on what is said tonite. Be lucky
ob

Post by ob »

Quite true, I just say it like it is, no bullshit, no exaggeration, no stupid "hints" or name drops, no attempt to big myself up.

Anything non mainstream I was on I just wouldn't mention, what's the point of alerting anyone else to it at the end of the day.
JG

Post by JG »

Good news! I've decided not to kill you.

OB is the most boring poster on here. Never any hints or name drops or bullshit or exaggeration. Also if he was on anything non mainstream the swine wouldn't even bother alerting anyone else to it. It's about time he created six aliases and started talking to himself about a half baked method or two.
JG
amazing

Post by amazing »

JG wrote:Lol yeah I grannied that at the weekend. Where else did you go in hoofenepenetry?
Radford , asda, ,then brum
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
JG

Post by JG »

Radford pretty shit no? Only got a smattering of your game and Solid Moulds if you're Rob.
JG
amazing

Post by amazing »

JG wrote:Radford pretty shit no? Only got a smattering of your game and Solid Moulds if you're Rob.
Got a few of my games mate as I said more that one game on them

I'll be back
amazing

Post by amazing »

amazing wrote:Got a few of my games mate as I said more that one game on them
And sparrow keep away from my brum stuff as it's links with notts are mine

I'll be back
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

do you not give up with the bull?
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

Oh bugger someone else playing fruit machines so the local wont get checked 78 times a day now it will be 79 shit
stakechanger

Post by stakechanger »

GaryChandler wrote:There's me thinking the main money would be from triple 777's!
if glendales the man I see nearly a year ago on the triple 777s and that's not his main income I think we all have something to worry about. To put things blunt if the machine had got up and run that was its only hope as it received a thrashing.
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

This is getting silly now. I'm sure V1.1 will be in full release soon
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
ob

Post by ob »

stakechanger wrote:if glendales the man I see nearly a year ago on the triple 777s and that's not his main income I think we all have something to worry about. To put things blunt if the machine had got up and run that was its only hope as it received a thrashing.
Are you glendales brother or something?
stakechanger

Post by stakechanger »

after the thrashing I see him give I doubt that would be an issue
ob

Post by ob »

#stakechanger4glendale
BFK

Post by BFK »

I've seen sir buddy of Loveshire and Mark On Fire give t7's thrashings.

Even JG must of done now and again��