Rainbow Riches Pots of gold

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Why would i say that when i knew you wasn't playing them? And he wasn't even in the snooker hall?!?! If you are going to make up lies make them believable atleast..
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Whatever gary boy! You are def not with kesh for your brains, only thing you could work out is how to put your key in the front door! Quite a worry when someone makes Turk look clever!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Your so weird, some of the shit you come out with just makes you look pathetic, your life must be so good that you have to come on here and make up lies. Sad sad old man.
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

feeder22 wrote:But how can you see other players coming and going with that kink in your neck?
Or is that kink there so you can avoid eye contact when you're chucking out bullshit?

What came first triple 7 tricks or reflex tricks?
You're a grown man, right? Have you got a dick?

Who is the captain? Is he yet another long standing member hiding behind a fake account. Shock!
No fake account ! Gotta say you seem to be another one who seems to think slagging people off makes you a good player. Triple 7 is very good and Amazing seems to know what he's talking about on it ! Have also been on this some time and made very good money. If you don't know how to read the signs you shouldn't slate those who can !
deadeye

Post by deadeye »

funny this
feeder23

Post by feeder23 »

amazing wrote: if you want to bring any other evidence. To light on why I'm a cunt bullshitter etc feel free if not shut the fuck up and be a man
reflex guarantee 20 per unit , 500 per day?
sharked in notts everyday with heroinboy spunkin perfects in the spoons , with me perched above in the crowsnest view looking down on ya makin classic mistakes
no rebuttal now they all chipped eh? no explanation ? y not seeing as you say their all chipped ?
becos ya cant explain for all to analyse ya bullshit as there are still prog1's in the wild for peeps to prove ya bullshit wrong.

no possible answer to the above , and no future credibility on anything you post

trailflop gave you an easy credible out , all you had to say was '' yes lads it was bully before any of you knew it was me crookneck'' but no you had to push the bull all the way into uncredible land

tosser
fankya4thebull
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

dont bring me into it ,,,,,,,,,im out of it all , and out of the game in general , i go out once a week at best , on nowt new and admit i need a job,,,,,,,,, you may be right about the credibility thing , god knows ive made mistakes with my charector too. but he most likely is doing wel on 777, , , , my say in it all is over ,,,,, i hold no grudges to anyone on here and rarely post,,,,,,,, best of luck and peace to all,
Little discipline = BIG issue

feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

I've aged...finally.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Im weird? Blimey gary look in a mirror dim boy! If you were an animal the vet would have put you down years ago!
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

So embarrassing, your a 50 year old man, coming out with poor 1 liners like a 16 year old. I feel sorry for how pathetic your life must be, coming on here just to try and brag and make up lies, surely by your age you must have better things to do than that?
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Not quite 50 gary, wrong again dim boy! Dont let your brain cell get lonely! Let me know when your birthday is and i will get you a colouring book!
amazing

Post by amazing »

feeder23 wrote:reflex guarantee 20 per unit , 500 per day?
sharked in notts everyday with heroinboy spunkin perfects in the spoons , with me perched above in the crowsnest view looking down on ya makin classic mistakes
no rebuttal now they all chipped eh? no explanation ? y not seeing as you say their all chipped ?
becos ya cant explain for all to analyse ya bullshit as there are still prog1's in the wild for peeps to prove ya bullshit wrong.

no possible answer to the above , and no future credibility on anything you post

trailflop gave you an easy credible out , all you had to say was '' yes lads it was bully before any of you knew it was me crookneck'' but no you had to push the bull all the way into uncredible land

tosser
Crookneck and heroin boy gives it all away lol you really need to wind ya neck in and make sure ya in for 6.30pm pmsl
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

So all in all ima liar, amazing is a liar and the captain is a liar just because were on something befote you lot? Sad! Try working it out yourselves lads other than wait on a phone call! Prob not got the funds though lads! Hope you all apologise when you find out its true you wannabes!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

look what iv missed...
amazing

Post by amazing »

trayhop123 wrote:dont bring me into it ,,,,,,,,,im out of it all , and out of the game in general , i go out once a week at best , on nowt new and admit i need a job,,,,,,,,, you may be right about the credibility thing , god knows ive made mistakes with my charector too. but he most likely is doing wel on 777, , , , my say in it all is over ,,,,, i hold no grudges to anyone on here and rarely post,,,,,,,, best of luck and peace to all,
Credibility thing boiled down to you in the first place yrs ago bad mouthing me as you well no

But fine don't really give a fuck never stopped me much to your disgust
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back