Newbies / Introduce Yourself Here

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
the-twat

Post by the-twat »

lol no am a quiet twat thats just me tag 4 online games so ppl can say the twats done this nd the twats done that.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

welcome aboard all you new guys
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

are you related to the twats in newcastle that titch has to contend with by any chance ? lol

nah seriously , welcome to the forum m8
Little discipline = BIG issue

titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Which twat are you? I know to many lol.
steve flipout

Post by steve flipout »

Hi
I'm Steve and l collect arcade games , mainly pinball but have several fruit machines which l use in free play mode , remove coin mechs to avoid any worries from anyone that lm running an arcade lol. Age order lve currently got Bally Vegas em pull handle , barcrest grab the bank , barcrest crystal maze , barcrest python club , barcrest holy grail , barcrest Addams family , maygay Italian job mk1 , maygay on the buses , maygay homers meltdown , maygay carry on screaming , all 3 barcrest star wars and red gaming dark side , bfm family guy. In storage and not working dels millions , Dr who time lord , barcrest viz and a project coin empire

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42730663@N ... 2989895529
Timinpoole

Post by Timinpoole »

Hi, I'm Tim from Poole, I've just bought a Maygay lights camera action fruit machine for my home bar. Its the first one I've owned myself and I think it's pretty cool!!
the-twat

Post by the-twat »

lol that could be as am from newcastle, and a think were all twats up here :) . even got the twat tattooed on me arm.
azteccoinequip

Post by azteccoinequip »

Hi Guys..I am a trader looking to make home sales..I have helped many people get the games they want via our own website and also through ebay. We offer tech help,hold over 70 machines in stock, new and used and can supply decals £5 / £25 / £35 and £70 , spares and software. We generally stock models aged from 2000 to current across all manufacturers and we can normally find what you are looking for within 14 days within this age bracket. Hope to do some business on here and help a few out. Did I mention we also take p/x machines and deliver nationwide at cost. I will post some current offers in the for sale section..hope to speak to some of you soon, cheers Rich @ Aztec
Lilly Satou

Post by Lilly Satou »

Hi I'm Lilly.
I'm blind but you don't need eyes to see an idiot.
I have a friend and annoying burnt bitch called Hanako who keeps me updated with posts and locations of certain fruit machines.
I also have a healthy adolescent sex drive. I found this out in Yamaku but I came back to Scotland and then all of England when I heard about the easy money. Goodness me, the M5 was very rewarding today...My, my!
JG

Post by JG »

Welcome Lily Satou, you seem familiar to me :) . Enjoy the forum.
JG
Sixbomb

Post by Sixbomb »

Lilly Satou wrote:Hi I'm Lilly.
I'm blind but you don't need eyes to see an idiot.
I have a friend and annoying burnt bitch called Hanako who keeps me updated with posts and locations of certain fruit machines.
I also have a healthy adolescent sex drive. I found this out in Yamaku but I came back to Scotland and then all of England when I heard about the easy money. Goodness me, the M5 was very rewarding today...My, my!
Mr Beard,sah!
pokerking112

Post by pokerking112 »

Helllo Guys Im Jamie From Suffolk :) Nice To Meet You All
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

welcome jamie
Little discipline = BIG issue

SwindonPlayer

Post by SwindonPlayer »

Hi guys I'm Ron age 32 from Swindon. Love to play in and around Swindon and also travel. Pretty much everywhere I go I'll be playing. Do it more for a hobby I work full time. Any info would be great..
boybluejune

Post by boybluejune »

hi all im peter just got my 1st fruit machine for my home a few days ago (lifes a beach) now i wont lose so much money now lol ;)