Locations required for Machine X

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
JG

Locations required for Machine X

Post by JG »

I am needing some more locations for Machine X.

Please leave your locations here.

I'm off out, to a couple of Macheeeeeeeeneeeeeeeeneeeeeeeneeeeeeeneeeeeeeeneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeneeeeeeeneeeeeeeeeneeeeeeeeeeeneeeeèeeeeēêêeeeeeeeeeneeeeeeneeeëeeeeeeeeeeeęnnnnnęęęėęnnnnnnnnn Xs.

If I don't come back then I've been rumbled.

I had a dream
That I was playing one, but the staff and @@@ from Swindon were watching me. Luckily I got silver port for £560 on the Triple 999 cabinet and the staff only had £570 in notes to pay me with.

No more clues.

Actually I'm bottling it. Will take an accomplice down. Soon. I'm off out to play me seals.
JG
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

fire in dumfries is still burning

(or something equally cryptic)
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

There one on the Mendips in an old red phone box that has been bought out renovated by Astra, near the end of the far field by the stile. Be quick as they are taking it out next week and putting an Ipub in there instead. There is also one on Exmoor but I think Ladbrokes have put a FOBT in it. Also I checked a couple of phone boxes near Lake Windermere-Upon-Sea-Upon-Sea, there was a machine X in one, but the other had a telephone in it, of all things.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

I bet the telephone was vandalised and didn't work aswell!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

logopolis wrote:I bet the telephone was vandalised and didn't work aswell!
im finding it increasingly difficult to find a decent one to change in :)
Little discipline = BIG issue

Lilly Satou

Post by Lilly Satou »

Sparrow wrote:With me back on the loose many players need a spare pair of underpants when I catch them green handed with their fingers on my unchipped seals. Don't come up with this machine X bollocks as if you've got machine x, rest assured I got machine x,y,z and all the rest. All the letters of the alphabet. They don't call me no.1 for nothing.
Blah Blah Blah Tea Blah Blah Blah Burning fruits Blah Blah Blah Top boy Blah Blah Blah Pirate Blah Blah Blah Sex drive
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

I'm off to Birmingham today
amazing

Post by amazing »

Sparrow wrote:With me back on the loose many players need a spare pair of underpants when I catch them green handed with their fingers on my unchipped seals. Don't come up with this machine X bollocks as if you've got machine x, rest assured I got machine x,y,z and all the rest. All the letters of the alphabet. They don't call me no.1 for nothing.
U need to look after your area a bit better me old cocker I'm doing great there thks ;-)
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back