Glendale! The end!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Glendale

Glendale! The end!

Post by Glendale »

............for now! :-) Bet you loved reading that beardy! :-)
Got a good JOB, read that word beardy, on a contract for a few months, as stated on vip a few months back, very good money and improves my cv a great deal, really getting into it and and loving the free time!
Great to have a trade!

PS, Made good on fruits after work each day before the slagging begins!
Over to you lads,
Part time work?
Full time?
Or fruits?
beardy, be polite old mate!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

No offence but why the announcement? It's no big deal.

Just crack on with your life, fuck what anyone else thinks.
martdaman

Post by martdaman »

Good on ya mate! The best thing I done in life is learn a trade, you always know that you can fall back on it or run the fruits part time win win!
sharkie777

Post by sharkie777 »

That's right best of both worlds, but of course there will be someone on here to say "Greedy piss taking c**nts got a job and taking hits from us full-timers".
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

To answer; so far,
Richard, you say why make it public???? Lee did and saw no moaning at that!
Mart, top man, say it straight, have to put you on my phone list! :-)
Sharkie, People will always hate mate, not just me but anybody who wins!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

Congrats mate. Been a full time worker since I ever played fruits and wouldn't have it any other way. Keeps it fun when you do play.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Same here, keeps you on the value of money when U work also. Landlords like if they know you work.

Fuck being full time, this game won't last forever.

Even top boys going in for flickers n perfects at mo because its getting slow there's still a few things not got out yet though but even they are thinning out. Will it keep bouncing back?
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
JG

Post by JG »

Booooom! Bang! Naaaaaah. Whores on cetirizine on version number humpf point bumpf dot oooooooo cotton Cheerios. Just pick a number Cons-tabularly ringer, between 1 and 24 inclusive. Then there's Norwegian top boy Fjord with his overpriced porridge and crunchy country bumpkin biscuits on version number uumpf dot pumpffff blah green flash pumpffff dot Nero. Is the two player cops n robbers which is actually one cops and robbers next to another cops and robbers still in Hunstanton? Up 'n Over and out.
JG
JG

Post by JG »

I work part time myself (trades a secret). With the money I make, Interpol would be alerted, so I just pop out for half an hour and play the flicker in the Roseycombe for some Binley Wooods mega heat once a week.
JG
JG

Post by JG »

On a serious note, congratulations Glendale.
JG
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

lol what is this "decent job"?!
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

RIP To the game as we know it
JG

Post by JG »

On a silly note,

RATTATATTTATATATATTATATATATTTT!

"Hold on, I'm coming" grumbled Oscar grumpily as he gallumped like a grouchy Gumby going down to the gate.

There was only one person who knocked with such childish vigour.

"J - effing - G" tutted Oscar, what could such an intrusion mean at this hour.

"Yes?" Sighed Oscar expecting the worst, "what is it? Why have you turned up here in person?"

"Just checking you're bearing up ok."

"Oh bear. I see bear. How clever. Bear is a clue no doubt. Well I'm not on it yet, so you needn't worry".

"Look I'm just concerned that my old pal is looking after himself ok and I thought I woud drop by and check things are good"

"Well I appreciate your concern George old boy, but really I can look after myself, judging by some of your recent postings, I'd suggest maybe you've gone a bit off the rails."

"Oh don't worry about me. I just want to show you I can pop by and have a sensible adult chat. I'm not a bad person. I do genuinely care about my flow Fruitchat compatriots, especially one so intriguing and complex as you."

"You know George, I'm not a hospital patient, you don't have to come around and nurse me, although I will applaud you on not mentioning......."

"I know. It's yesterday's, nay yesteryear's news. I have no intention of mentioning...mmmmm......mentioning it at all."

"Good. Good. Your maturity is growing George. Finally you are stopping fruits from ruling you. Self control and getting on with life".

"I know, I know. I appreciate your sage ethos on life Oscar, but I must be getting back to my sharply defined proximal acquaintances."

"Sure. Sure."

And with that, the two human beings parted company
JG
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

i predict 80% + of full time pros will have serious life regrets as they get older and wish they'd done more with their lives. relatively they'll have fuck all materially and what sense of self-worth could this game possibly supply? I mean it does nothing for society or help anyone else. to too many this game is not disimilar to the ring in lord of the rings - it fucks you up and twists the player into nasty, selfish greedy cunts. just an observation boys....
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

Well observed