Joke

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
JG

Post by JG »

It's perfectly possible to program a fun £70 game. There's no excuse for today's lack of creativity. The only explanation is a gradually stagnating sector can only afford to employ the lowest intellect of applicants who churn out such rubbish.
I do hope that the posting above mine was an attempt to keep on topic with the thread title and not a serious observation.
JG
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

bubbles wrote:selfish standpoint from someone that can no longer make/doesn't want to be in the game any more!

your right bubbles , i dont want to be part of it at the mo and i do struggle to earn on foot (for now)

but its not a selfish point of view ,,,,,,,,,,,,, ive always maintained that playing has been a privilege , not a right

ive posted for years and years that if i was the man in charge , then i would have tried to blow us out years ago ,,,,if the law allowed i would have introduced randoms into the pub sector years ago, and so would you if it was your business you were trying to protect and maximise ,, that's just business sense , not selfishness .

do you honestly believe the industry owes you anything ?
Little discipline = BIG issue

ob

Post by ob »

I wonder if they did try putting a 86% machine next to a 74% how they'd both fare... to have a fair test I suppose they'd have to be clones tho...
spa

Post by spa »

They'd have to put a big sign on top of the machine. Randoms don't walk up to machines and go 'ooh, this one's only 74%'.
Cf

Post by Cf »

No but they'd hopefully notice that the 86% machine plays better.

And a lot of places have signs saying "NEW £70 JACKPOT" above them. Quite apart from that being a load of bollocks it's not too hard to imagine a sign saying "NEW HIGHER PAYOUTS".

Can't see it happening though :/
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i wonder how many casuals bought into the blarb '' warning genetically modified fruits , risk of heavy payouts'' lol ?
Little discipline = BIG issue

mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

companies are keen to advertise the fact if they have high percentages, i've seen plenty of machines with top flashes in bright colours letting people know exactly that.

never seen one say 70% or 74% , wonder why.
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

They'll usually up percentages for a short while when they bring out a higher stake. Remember the first 50p stake on £35 Red gamings had that +6% and a few things on early £70 had a higher percentage on £1 stake.

They might bring out a £2 stake with a percentage increase for the £100 JPs, but with the percentages so low nowadays an increase would only bring them back up to the 76-80% we were used to.
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Biggest con ever is the win spin auto collect on QPS and the odd deal. It effectively lowers percentage below the minimum required by law.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Some deals are hard enough to attain a win, then you have to survive a gamble to get on the board.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

How? It only throws wins it is able to give, just keeps the machine close to its target %, a bit like safe cash on Reds.

All it does is make games less forcible in the long run, very sneaky how they have done it but similar things have gone on over the years.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Jeffvickers and Oscar have the same amount of credits.

Must of been forcing bank job golds and splitting the proceeds
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.