Decline in players

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
deano8177

Decline in players

Post by deano8177 »

Don't know if its just me, but I think the number of players about is getting lower and lower, the only players I bump in to now are the old ones, the ones that have been doing it a wile. Hopefully a sign of all the rats droping out the business.
martdaman

Post by martdaman »

Rats? Makes me laught when people say that what makes a rat player?
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Someone who doesn't check their posts for spelling mistakes.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

A few rats were spying on me on a mist the other day. Loudest whispering I ever heard.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

had "press hold 1 for invincibility" yesterday! only literally 40-50 attempts in. actually lost 15 quid from phones from the off. how can they go that many now and again is crazy - 10 3 4 10 3 3 4 9 9 9 10 10 3 3 10 9 9 9 4 5 7 and yet when its not for rip there they all were?! 5 mega streaks and only once did i "trap" it! skill stop on a 3 1st board as well. how do you lot cope with this sort of adversity?! or 13 red boards and 100 quid for "last" pot on a perfect - eventually landing a 1 from before the bonus! wierd shit on these shit hole, bad% fruits. do you get stressed and grind your teeth down or laugh it all off?!!
BFK

Post by BFK »

Slightly stressed at the time, then laugh it off and forget about it the minute u leave the pub/arc.

The funniest stories about machines are always major play up/bad luck ones.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

The number of players is certainly not declining around here. Machines in pubs are often on their arse and not always the obvious, easy to find pubs either! Often see another 'player' about in the city or outskirts.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Decline in machines = decline in players.

They'll be back
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.