headache's

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
titchno1

headache's

Post by titchno1 »

Fruit machines never used to bother me when i was winning or losing. But now when im out from 7 until midday and everything is grinding i get this headache and stress that overcomes me. Anyhow this was the case the last couple of days, but the midday until closing i battle through and a change of location, it turned out being very proffitable the pain goes away.

Now i know how most of you are bald or getting their, hopefully my hair doesnt runaway from my forehead any time soon due to this stress. Dunno how you oldies have managed.

Its almost as if i want to make in every pub, we all know that isnt possible so maybe its just because im just taking hits here and their.
paragoon

Post by paragoon »

Alright Titch! I think you should know my Dad's as bald as a coot and me grandad was too...in fact I was pretty much Sheareresque when I started playing the quizzers lol
I know what you mean about winning though - the adrenalin kicks in and cheers you up. Whether that's a sign of addiction (for me not you!) or not who knows?
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

its always been an emotional roller coaster full of ''false'' high's n low's ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, unlike a normal job we routinely put ourselves on these high's n low's everytime we win or lose , 20 times a day etc ,,,,,,,,,,,,, the trick would be to brush asside all emotion till the end of the day , or better still till the end of the week or month ,,,,,, and then just dwell on the emotion ''once'' dependant on the overall outcome .

i cant do it though , i still feel down like you titch with every loss etc . lol

no physical headaches though
Little discipline = BIG issue

maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Any form of gambling short term losses and gains are irellevant,,,,,,,, it only really matter's if you don't have substantial savings to keep you going in sparse times. And 90 per cent of players i know dont ...most dont even have a 500 pound float. If you need to ring someone up to back you up you , have proably taken the wrong path in life. When your winning and doing well, that's the time to press on and get the money
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

Almost as if you want to make in every pub?!

Of course you do! Otherwise why would you go in? If your just going on for a go and hoping you make you should stop playing as your motivation is wrong and could be quite damaging in the future.

If the pubs got a playable, but you always lose on it, stop playing it, find a different pub that you win on. That way you'll be better off, and so will the guy whos clearly putting in a lot of effort to flatten said unit, everyones happy.

Finally if the stress is getting to you already, start planning a new career.

Your young and barely started at this, you should have a good ten years in you before you start getting stressed. Think you could put up with another 15-20 years of the headaches? Coz you'll need at least that long to buy a few houses and get enough savings under your belt before your financially independent, otherwise its back to work, and the sooner you get back the easier it'll be.

If I were you, I'd look at your headaches as a serious warning from your body and mind.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Mav I'm doing ok that's for sure.. I don't rely on any one. Infact a lot of people around me rely on me family etc (non gambling related). Like I said I never used to have any feelings at all really, it's just recently. Everyone looks at the game and want/need diffrent things out of it.

At the end of te day I was 21 last week. I feel comfortable with a few quid in the bank I keep trying to add to as much as I can. I havnt been holding back on the holidays that's for sure. Iv been Ukraine benidorm I'm goin maga next week. I'm booking last minute for Ibiza with the lads. I'm going benidorm again in sep with family and gf. I'm booking to go Tenerife this week in July. Cream fields in August. Iv splashed right out on holidays and enjoying myself. This makes me happy. If I can't do it when I'm 21 ill never do it, who knows what's round the corner. If I end up working in subway atleast I can say iv earned something out the game. Not just spinning snorting or shagging it away. Some people might save it all. But hey that's not me.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Good post uber pro. Yeah ofcourse I want to make in every pub but everyone has a mistake or does something they shouldn't. All their is to machines these days is decision making really. Their isnt any skill. Who is to say their is 10 year left. I'm just going with the flow because I'm doing well. Iv always been a grafter and always will be. 70 hours a week is what I used to work before machines. Flat house is what i will be putting towards after iv seen this year out.
cloud9

Post by cloud9 »

I don't think there is 10 years left in this game myself seeing the profits fobt and £500's can generate its only a matter of time before hi tech awp are a thing of the past best get saving now would be my advice
It's grim up north
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Give it 2 years and everyone left will be relying on short term software glitches.
AMK

Post by AMK »

Bring back the days were you had to hit an 11 to win.
... Join The Party!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Only thing that rings a bell their is finding an 11 on a mist. That obviously isn't it tho?
cloud9

Post by cloud9 »

Old jpm's
It's grim up north
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

If i have a loss on a fruit as soon as i leave the pub its out of my head and im moving on to next target, onwards and upwards cant make doe on every fruit. JJust chim up and crack on
cloud9

Post by cloud9 »

Easier said than done for me
It's grim up north
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

saw a punter on a bankers offer earlier, it's redding. hop on get reds 2 quid in. literally the quickest set up ever! trail run for life and i'm on a 4 - obv it loses to a 2! do these fruits know things they're not "supposed" to?!!