Red Mist

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
ob

Post by ob »

What a surprise you won on it. Never saw that coming! In most cases a sit like that would be a sizable loss but somehow I had this feeling it would HAVE to be a profit......
ob

Post by ob »

Also zero has the same chance of coming in regardless how many spins since last one that was just blind luck.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Yeah I know. What I don't know is what your Gettin at? Are you being sarcastic or saying I'm lying etc? Jut hard to tell by readin your posts. My posts are honest no bullshit.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Ob why you so bitter all the time? Saying what I did about mists yesterday I played one today that's hit and miss 7in for a board opens game and I trap it, next town mist in a spoons 70pot and somone playing it its phones every board for him he says he's 170 in and he goes skint and goes cashpoint, I jump on it and get cp after a score in and 25 back to trap. Then played a flicker in the middle of no where does 70 box then flicker lol. Finish the day off on a stopper and bolti towers. :)
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

What prog stopper?
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Fast 30p
tommya

Post by tommya »

amazing wrote:Pmsl
if u didnt know they use to spin in bells alot like the offers but i aint seen it for well over a year
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

thecannonball89 wrote:Fast 30p
My fav....how much it have in it!?
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

thecannonball89 wrote:Ob why you so bitter all the time? Saying what I did about mists yesterday I played one today that's hit and miss 7in for a board opens game and I trap it, next town mist in a spoons 70pot and somone playing it its phones every board for him he says he's 170 in and he goes skint and goes cashpoint, I jump on it and get cp after a score in and 25 back to trap. Then played a flicker in the middle of no where does 70 box then flicker lol. Finish the day off on a stopper and bolti towers. :)

Balti Towers was actually less than £70 off full!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must be some casual player who lives in the town who just knows how to chase that red out. Always £70 or £105 off!