Bingo halls

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
titchno1

Bingo halls

Post by titchno1 »

Some like them some don't. I was in a mecca done quite well had an IOU for 50 all staff seemed friendly and normal. Got my money and I was on my way. Passed another one so thought ill have a pop in. Gave my card over to be swiped and the machine was going ballistic.

I'm barred. From the Mecca earlier. What? Why? Who?

I was with the chief. He has been phoning up and trying to sort things out.

I know people have been barred for emptying things. But I can't see how they have banned me. This can't be right it's rediculous!

Any of you been in same position? I can't remake a diffrent account because I get I'd every place so it won't work. Hopefully they listen to us and realise its a misunderstanding.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Ya know I think they're actually barring any male under thirty that enters just to play fruits.
No bingo played it'll get logged and you're getting the flashy flash treatment next visit.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Flashy flash treatment? as in the old bill?
AMK

Post by AMK »

No. The swipe machines hold information like last 10 Mecca's visited etc, a club can attach notes that will appear when the staff swipe you in. It also can be setup to make a different noise if you have not visited that club before. Also if your card has been accosiated with emptying the machines it will make a loud clanging noise for a minute or 2 lol, so I'm told :p
... Join The Party!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Mine was the loud clanging noise. I wasn't emptying machines though :( !
quizard

Post by quizard »

titchno1 wrote:I wasn't emptying machines though :( !
Yes you are sure going to miss those exciting bingo sessions chatting to the old biddys. LOL
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

quizard wrote:Yes you are sure going to miss those exciting bingo sessions chatting to the old biddys. LOL
u get a few younger women going now, in there 20s
JG

Post by JG »

There are a variety of noises. And Meccas.

Meccas are graded into three categories. Grade 1 assets are the Clubhouse Meccas that have larger gaming areas, bigger bingo and more after hours acts and fun and games. It's all based on manager's discretion, but these Meccas tend not to be too hot. Examples: Notts Beeston, Brum Oldbury, Landan: Catford. Grade 2 assets are large Meccas fairly isolated from other Meccas. Not clubhouse though. Examples: Brum: Acocks Green, Leicester: Freemans park. Grade 3 or dorm houses as we know them are more localised and smaller. Brum: Brierley Hill or Manc: Bolton for example.
I don't know what top boy info you're on Titchno, but if it's too naughty one of six noises is used.

Standard tone: a simple computerised note plays on entry to the club. This signifies this is your club and you have visited before.
Split appegio: indicates you have never been to this club before - tone played simultaneously with other tones if applicable
Double tone: indicates you are a visitor and have a special note on your record. It may be your Birthday or the manager of another club may have written 'spends lots on machines'. I signed up at Freemans Park and have a similar note on my record. I'm well down in Freemans park. First visit I did £600 in the Winwall. Recently I did a grand in Pure Pots. So they like me there.
Long Alternating tone or 'siren': indicates troublemaker. Standard procedure is to refuse entry. Usually given for anti social behaviour, swearing during bingo for example or whacking Mavis with a handbag as she got another full house. Again entry is at managers discretion but this tone is usually a refusal.
Silent tone: you better hope that the computer speaker is broken as this is the tone that you really need to worry about! This indicates fraudulent activity suspected and the police are to be called. It means they want to bring charges against you. Probably a few with silent tones after the a-serve debacle.

I don't go in grade 3 Meccas - it's not worth it. Some Meccas are ridiculously unhot. In one particular Mecca the regulars knew me so well that when they took out the Machine X they held a little funeral for it in my honour.

JG edit: oh the sixth tone is sometimes used to indicate book sales have closed. I think it's a double descending beep iirc
JG
JG

Post by JG »

Gala also have 5 different nodes of customer.

The noise on entry is straight forward. A single beep indicates card accepted. An intermittent bleep indicates card refused.

A grade 1 customer is a low spender over all on Buzz slots and bingo
A grade 5 customer needs high spend on both bingo and slots. Super maxx and big buzz.

If a grade 1 customer presents themselves to a club they haven't visited before some managers refuse access to the club. Example: Gala st. Annes in notts. A grade 0 customer is a barred customer btw. No notes on Galas system.
JG
JG

Post by JG »

Century Bingo have a different system.

You swipe in your dongle when you buy a book or enter a gaming or refreshment area. Anyone can stay in the foyer, the stalls or the circle.

There are five timbres of tone.

A quiet bleep indicates bingo is in progress
six loud honks indicate sausage and mash is available
two ring-a-ding ding dongs indicates the solid gold deluxe has upgraded to £6 £9 £14 on 25p stake
An intermittent screeching indicates the bingo pads are getting worn
A whippedy woo indicates that the bingo club is a haunted one
A bassy boom from the bass bins indicates disco bingo is in play. It gives the young 'uns a chance to beat Gladys. Only they can hear the numbers over the music.
A quick blast from the London Philharmonic indicates musical chairs is in progress during the main session interval
A continued whistle means that hardcore bingo is underway. With main sessions lasting for as long as 7 months, this is one of the most extreme forms of bingo on the planet. Sometimes a number is called every two days or sometimes contestants have to race to the top of a rock climbing wall, using only their zimmerframes to gain entry to the link game
JG
JG

Post by JG »

You've always had younger women. They're marketing to a younger audience. The current ratio is one faf (fit as f...) to four milfs to six quasi-milfs (maybe ten pints would help those wrinkles to disappear) to 24 old dears.
JG
Sixbomb

Post by Sixbomb »

Write something funny.
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

The Mecca in Beeston is a flagship starship enterprise affair. My folks live in Beeston, my mum likes bingo so I frequent there a fair bit when I'm over.
Why is it that Mecca simply don't stock Electro Magics/Diamonds ??? Beeston has two, admittedly out the way near the far toilets so don't get too much play. Leicester has 3 - 2 standard and 1 concepty chip. They are constantly rowed. I'm surprised they don't get more in. Perfect standard player profile diet there.
Ooohh Big Reds at Freemans did a GATW for £150 on Sunday. Lucky me....only chasing the £2 red repeat off a dead board....
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
JG

Post by JG »

Sixbomb wrote:Write something funny.
No.

GATW for £150? Christ I thought that was still £35 jackpot, they finally updated it.
JG
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

ive never whacked doris with my handbag
Little discipline = BIG issue