Massive Board

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
ob

Post by ob »

Lol who cares!!
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

The man the myth the legend.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
ob

Post by ob »

Is this the REAL sparrow?
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

JG must be bored.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

i doubt sparrow even has an internet connection let alone a laptop
AMK

Post by AMK »

Lol.
... Join The Party!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

No! Im the real sparrow!!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

and so is my wife
Little discipline = BIG issue

Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Sparrow wrote:Well I care. I caught him playing something in my area. Not a mistake people make twice.
Hmmmmm...... So er... He is dead? Hospitalised? Locked up somewhere? Wouldn't make sense that this so called Sparrow cares as he wouldn't need to care if he knew what had happened to him - if anything.

How does someone who has made 2 posts and just joined know about the name given by me to the Blackpool lads, Blackpool Scum Crew...

Something strange going on here.. Perhaps the beard has become a little bird?
Scott

Post by Scott »

The size of the last post (even though i've not read it) is surely a big clue, if a hot jacket spud in the boat race don't keep you away, nothing will!
Cobwebs 👆
Scott

Post by Scott »

Having read the whole lot i'm pleased to see Leicester aint on the list, phew!!
Cobwebs 👆
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Sparrow wrote:I think I will put up a list of areas that I play so that we don't fall out. If everyone keeps out of my areas then we'll get on just fine. Those that enter the areas are putting themselves at risk of being attacked with a hot jacket potato. Yes Blackpool scum crew, I'm talking to you. Everyone keep an eye out for the list so as you know where you're allowed to play machines.
Dom - Car park - Jacket potato
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Sparrow wrote:We just have an agreement. That is all. People tend not to get on the wrong side of me. BSC is a name for groups of rats from Blackpool that many people have used over the years. As long as people keep away from Kidderminster, Stourport, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Rubery, Longbridge, Wythall, Edgbaston, Northfield, Solihull, Sparkbrook, Selly Oak, Small Heath, Olton, Acocks Green, Yardley, Sheldon, Harborne, King's Heath, Moseley, Shirley, Marston Green, Castle Bromwich, Alum Rock, Castle Vale, Erdington, Kingstanding, Perry Barr, Darlaston, Wednesbury, Walsall, Pelsall, Rushall, Willenhall, Coseley, Great Bridge, Bilston, Wolverhampton, West Brom, Dudley, Wall Heath, Rowley Regis, Smethwick and Oldbury then there won't be any big problems. That's just my local list that I do every couple of days. You need to also keep away from Bristol, Stroud, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Worcester, Evesham then please keep clear of Balsall Common, Leamington and Warwick, Kenilworth, Stratford and Rugby and Daventry. Then there's Lichfield, Tamworth, Atherstone, Nuneaton, Rugeley, Cannock, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield, Norton Canes and Burntwood and Brownhills. Best off steer clear of Telford, Shresbury and Stafford, Stoke, uttoxeter, Burton, Derby, Nottingham, Shefield, chesterfield the list goes on but that's the basic list done to avoid incurring my full wrath. I will put the full list on later which includes the Scottish Highlands and some vastly hip or busts in the Alicante region of the Costa Blanca. I do not want to see any of you having it off on my foreign bits.
I've lived in several of these places! Am I allowed to play where I once graced?
Scott

Post by Scott »

Nope, afraid not, once you leave you can never return!
Cobwebs 👆
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Can someone please find this real Sparrow person, video him and get him to admit that he is the lunatic who has made these posts on camera?

I'm afraid I do NOT buy into the revelation that BSC is a widely known acronym for these parasites from Blackpool! I INVENTED IT! You do my acronyms, I'll do 'your' fruits!!!