shittest fruity ever made top 5

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Oscar wrote:I used to hate JPM Superbreakout because it was the first game of that genre that clearly didn't cater for players, although they were eventually ok. JPM Cracker I also found hard work. Like playing Hi-Impact or Arcadia but with razor-wire and snipers around all the decent features.
3, 10, 3, 10, 3, 10, 3, 10, 3, 10, 3, 2 "BTWFWWWWWNNNNNN!"

And yeah Cracker was horrible compared to those two. Started getting too predictable for a liking when the 11s and 2s would turn into 12s and 1s. Double killed with extra life. I experimented on Emu a bit trying to light CRACKER via the 3 and 10 bonuses and then exploit higher wins when it offered other things(without fully lighting cracker) which it sometimes did but wasn't worthwile.

So what don't I like?
BGT-Barmy Army...Nasty machine in a crap looking cabinet on a Spanish tech, that would eat for boards for fun. On 5p a play you could fall asleep before being offered your pound.
MDM-Final Frontier...Far cry from any other same game concepts as it. Loved playing Gold Reserve, didn't mind Robin Hood, hated this an awful awful lot. Everything seemed so arduous and the likelihood of a flat 15 top was too much. Could back-to-back but this always took ages as it felt like it had to play out each board.
Ace-Swap til ya Drop...Another game which had good potential but just had the same shite later programming on JPMs that made everything block where it wanted and any attempts to exploit it just left you frustrated.
Empire-Jumping Gems...How much in for Jackpot? Dull game and theme.
Red-Demon Streak...Never seen anything good come out of this. Reds can be harsh but manipulatable. Didnt see any potential of that on this lotech.
amazing

Post by amazing »

stekebabman wrote:Thought I may as well add my thoughts on this one,(although I'm quite sure many of you will have had some good runs on these)

1. Pick Your Pesos by Global
2. Who Wants To Be A Legionnaire by Bell-Fruit
3. Road Hog by Barcrest
4. Tomb Raiders by Empire Games
5. Viva Rock Vegas by JPM

These are just particular one that have stung me in the past,I could carry on and on with some real 'dire' ones,but just thought I'd share with you guys. :)
Pick ya pesos was fat with a PHAT in it, bit of skill was all that was needed mega raise at the time, bk in the day
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

yeah pesos and its clone subbuteo were class
Little discipline = BIG issue

JG

Post by JG »

1) Arabian Nights (the shitty 500 not the old £15 crest)
2) Alex in Wonderland
3) Alex through the looking glass
4) Any shitty QPS crap with dice on the reels (should be no 2)
5) Oz (on triple 777 - WMS may be better)
JG