just that old chestnut

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Loads of players indeed! Quite a few from norwich william! Surely logopolis wasnt hinting that you trained a few up?
Also having seen you i wouldnt leave that regrow much longer, i should know!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

I didn't train the players from Norwich. You know this. I'm sure if they weren't banned from the site they would back me up.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

And you've never seen or met me.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Of cause i havent william! No hair problems then? Scott used to go around with you, as you admit, so surely your to blame for him playing?
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

He is about 6-7 years older than me and playing a lot longer than me. There is no way I could be blamed for him playing. Yes I'm balding, but you've clearly just been told that, I doubt you need CCTV to know it.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

So can you let me know who i can speak to and what areas i can go to? Also what other players can travel so as not to offend you? You could put messages on those travel signs warning other players there entering your area!
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Ok I'll try and get something drawn up and post it here later.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

If your that far ahead of the rest why did you go back to do that Desert in a spoons 1st thing the day after you'd done it, Just madness as We found out when it cost £160 for phones and got uber lucky with a £70 Cob for a minimal loss. I know it's a good busy spoons but I couldn't imagine a top of the ladder player taking such risks.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I trained 2 mates up last week. I also have a cousin who lives in brum who's recently lost his job. I'm going to show him the ropes aswell.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

This has really become comedy. It can never end! Can no one see that this is a never ending argument between people who I actually thought knew each other at first, now I see they don't, it's even more ridiculous.

Have to say, and not taking sides at all here, but Darren you are saying how boring and sad Will is by posting the same stuff all the time and you have better things to do but you seem to be reading this all with great interest and responding as often if not more than him! Have to say, your comments do hit the target well though and do make me chuckle even though in principle I am 100% behind Will. The thing is, you're right too! You're perfectly entitled to tell whoever you want whatever you like and go where you want too! Same as me, same as Will, same as everyone! It's just a totally pointless argument!
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

/thread

btw , bang to rights.
amazing

Post by amazing »

Mmmmm there u go mods slagging of others when they are guilty of training up others themselves lol
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

gambogaz1 wrote:If your that far ahead of the rest why did you go back to do that Desert in a spoons 1st thing the day after you'd done it, Just madness as We found out when it cost £160 for phones and got uber lucky with a £70 Cob for a minimal loss. I know it's a good busy spoons but I couldn't imagine a top of the ladder player taking such risks.
You clearly do not know how to play this machine.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I made plenty and am still doing well on chipped units. I clearly play it different to you then, but If I didn't know how to play it I'd lose money overall.

As with most methods, people tweak them to their own personal style based on their own experiences.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
BFK

Post by BFK »

Noels Beard wrote:He is about 6-7 years older than me and playing a lot longer than me. There is no way I could be blamed for him playing. Yes I'm balding, but you've clearly just been told that, I doubt you need CCTV to know it.
Scott only started playing when the £10 cash jackpots came out!!!