Noles Beard

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
logopolis

Noles Beard

Post by logopolis »

Its all your fault! Get it! All your fault!!! You know what you did!!!
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

No. I'm afraid you've lost me.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

You had the chance.......
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Just make your point.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

You should have practised what you preach. Do you realise its actually all your fault. I'm guessing you're too stubborn to even acknowledge it.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

And you would be the perfect example of this? Someone I discarded for his selfish antics maybe ten years ago? Someone who I have pitied and who still begs routinely for information?
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I must have a virus, I typed in fruitchat and have been redirected to msn ;)
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

I knew I was too soft on you, I should have exposed you as the sad 30 something virgin (yes he's never even kissed a girl it's true) that you are. You still live with your family, you almost cried when I wouldn't drive you to the Pizza shop on our last ever meeting, because you have never even attempted to make something as complicated as Beans on Toast. You're sick, and have a fixation with money that has polluted every relationship you ever or will ever have. Even your family are ashamed of you. Even your fag brother has got laid at least once.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Sorry Gaz, but I'm just telling it like it is. I'm fed up of protecting people who have done nothing but use me. My friends won't care what is said on here, but at least I can warn others about these freaks.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

No this is about you. So you should thrive on this topic. I don't preach anything, you did in another thread. You are a hypocrite, you say one thing and actually do quite the opposite. You discard people when they are no longer of use to you. Using excuses such as they were selfish etc. covers it up. I also pity you because you are a loser. You could and probably should have done so much better in life. Yes I beg for info, please please please feed me Mr Beard I am so in need of a new trick!!!
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Well that's it. You're not in need of anything. Your expenses are zero. You live with your parents. You own another property, you have tens maybe hundreds of thousands of pounds in savings. There is nothing wrong with this, and yeah you probably should pity me in some ways because I am not as rich as you materially. But I have genuine friends, a beautiful fiancé and the knowledge that I have actually helped someone in my life. You've never helped anyone but yourself. Sickeningly selfish.
amazing

Post by amazing »

Noels Beard wrote:I knew I was too soft on you, I should have exposed you as the sad 30 something virgin (yes he's never even kissed a girl it's true) that you are. You still live with your family, you almost cried when I wouldn't drive you to the Pizza shop on our last ever meeting, because you have never even attempted to make something as complicated as Beans on Toast. You're sick, and have a fixation with money that has polluted every relationship you ever or will ever have. Even your family are ashamed of you. Even your fag brother has got laid at least once.
Pmsl even your fag bro has been laid ffs my sides hurt lol
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Yeah I probably shouldn't have said that.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Will you are so full of shite! You got to be the funniest guy on the planet. I give you applause. How could anybody be so full of shite is beyond me.

I'm gonna come and stick a cucumber up that "beautiful" Magda's anus and twist it and turn it until it turns red! Sick isn't it!
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Ok mate.