Playing with tenners

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
ridye

Playing with tenners

Post by ridye »

Does anyone on here play with £10 notes with note payout machines?

Advantages :

-You look more like a casual sticking a note in
-Less heat collecting 'silent' notes rather than the noise of coins (Especially a £140)
-Faster to put a (crisp) £10 note in than 10 coins
-Can leave a machine stone cold dead but still leave it backing / nearly full for a less clued up 'casual player' with their refill key (For example I put £130 in a Bank Job for £140 or whatever it'll be backing after £10 - £20 but totally murder someone).

Disadvantages :

-They love to jam or reject your note and disable themselves until a plug
-£2 / £5 of the £10 has to be played as credits
-When a fruit with a notey payout you put £100 in £10 notes for a £140 but it isn't set to notice the note payout so you get the entire payout in coins.
amazing

Post by amazing »

ridye wrote:Does anyone on here play with £10 notes with note payout machines?

Advantages :

-You look more like a casual sticking a note in
-Less heat collecting 'silent' notes rather than the noise of coins (Especially a £140)
-Faster to put a (crisp) £10 note in than 10 coins
-Can leave a machine stone cold dead but still leave it backing / nearly full for a less clued up 'casual player' with their refill key (For example I put £130 in a Bank Job for £140 or whatever it'll be backing after £10 - £20 but totally murder someone).

Disadvantages :

-They love to jam or reject your note and disable themselves until a plug
-£2 / £5 of the £10 has to be played as credits
-When a fruit with a notey payout you put £100 in £10 notes for a £140 but it isn't set to notice the note payout so you get the entire payout in coins.
Very naughty if a player follows you and it shows the after boards
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
Scott

Post by Scott »

I always play with tenners when possible, i've mentioned this before but, sometimes i play a perfect deal and it pays out 10 coins at a time so you know its a £10 note spitter, then next visit it pays out in £5's, i take it that it switches itself back and forth after the machine has been turned off overnight or something??? This has happened on several different units i've played.
Cobwebs 👆
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Surprising they don't take fifties to be honest and pay out in twenties.

I always iron a few if I'm going out playing as often they just seem to have a hissy fit and reject loads. Maybe it's just me.
Roulette free since December 2011.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Did'nt someone say that Alice and clones pay out £20 notes? Maybe wrong?
Cobwebs 👆
amazing

Post by amazing »

harry2 wrote:Surprising they don't take fifties to be honest and pay out in twenties.

I always iron a few if I'm going out playing as often they just seem to have a hissy fit and reject loads. Maybe it's just me.
Toolers birthday party that would be lol
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
Cf

Post by Cf »

Scott wrote:Did'nt someone say that Alice and clones pay out £20 notes? Maybe wrong?
The new Gold Mine (something like that, jailbreak coin) pays out £20s.
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

I had a machine pay a fiver instead of a ten
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

I've had a £20 out of a Reflex. I've also had a £20 out of the new Barcrest Cab B3 with Star Wars on it
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
JG

Post by JG »

JG TOWERS
JGSVILLE
JG7 7JG

26th February,

Dear Ridye,

Thankyou for your thread entitled playing with tenners. You'll notice here at Fruit Chat we have softer chairs than Jackpotty. One can get a sore bottom hanging around that Jackpotty site listening to cf banging on about Lucky Larry's Let's Play Deal or no Deals. Please, relax and take a biscuit >>>>> O. To the untrained eye it's a capital O, but to a trained barmpot it's a rich tea, a NobHob or even a super deluxe Boaster's chocolololate chip cookie. If you have taken the correct, requisite drugs, you could even say it's a pink panther wafer. I don't wish to deviate from the thread title as that is an image problem that we have here at Fruit Chat that doesn't plague Jackpotty. That is why we have purchsed these supersoft height adjustable luxurty reclining leather chairs. Ahhhhh. Sit back. Relax.
Once upon a time I entered into a train station area. Lots of people were looking at monitors that told them when various metal boxes were going to rattle around and where they were going to rattle to. I couldn't understand any of it, it all seemed like complicated street theatre to me and more suited to the Edinburgh fringe. However there was a Count Yer Murphys sited by Sceptre Games. The note changer pulsed with the red rectangle of death. I assumed this meant it had been disabled for some reason. I played the game in the requisite manner as required by the rulebook and the ancient manuscripts buried underneath the headless Rumpel. BY some miracle I achieved a Quiggling flooker. It also broke and went all Catherine Tatey.
Interlude. I am thinking of going on holiday to Kent. There are two resorts I am interested in visiting. The first one is called Deal. The second one is called No Deal. There's only one question I need to ask myself. Deal or no Deal?
Interlude over.
Anyway I collected by bank and ATTENTION CALL MANAGER. ATTENTION CALL MANAGER. Alas the girl serving over priced sandwhiches and coffee was not a qualified AWP engineer. I spotted a wedged ripped ticket in the red rectangle of death. I assured the young girl I wasn't Tommy Wheatcroft and asked for permission to fetch some tools from my car. After some clever work with a screwdriver and the angle grinder I had removed the wedged ticket and the machine was in 22 identical sized pieces. Luckily there were more notes in the recycler and they too were paid out in 22 identical sized fragments that turned to powder as they hit my moist palmy flesh....I couldn't be bothered to phone the 0845 rip off number to claim for the losses. It deducts £10, fails to pay and then alarms and no on offing can reverse that. Once it's fixed, an off on is ok.
So yes, it's not always perfect. Must be an anti tooling measure.

Your sincerely,

Crankpot George
JG