flickers or megas

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
JG

Post by JG »

AMK had it happen to him Scott. I didn't believe him/thought it was an IM board that randomly left 70s until last few shots. Wowser, über rarity then. I wonder if some clever sod has a method guess #433 where they know when to hi/LO press hold one when asked etc to increase chances of 2/11 at the perfect time. You'd only get one shot at it really as either too many or not enough things remaining to shoot.
JG
Cf

Post by Cf »

When it did it to me I was about £60 in and assumed it was just an IM board.

Nope.

Cost £90 to go in :(
kong

Post by kong »

It occasionally does it off the trail run, stops on a square where it leaves the gamble for £70 on a 1/12, or 2/11 with life. It can be well before JP ready, in which case it won't even board for ages (seen £55 when checking if it meant it - clearly it didn't!)
The landlord

Post by The landlord »

What's a flicker, what's a mega, I'm being serious!!
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Ones an ice cream van the others had starring roles in a washing detergent advert.

What ze fook do you think they are... Clues in the theme of this board
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Oh and i've had move in on a two with a life dappled to phone. Looked up to see it was the secomd red phone. Many moons ago, when we all thought we was bad ass playing for a flick.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Trapping flickys for fun.
The landlord

Post by The landlord »

Still no idea what they are.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Still not funny
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
JG

Post by JG »

On the vague off chance you're being serious....for flicker go to the Barcrest website and look up Count Yer Cash. For Megas go on the Bell Fruit website and look up Mega Deal. There we go. So here we are. No I can't work you out. No you're wrong there. Total disaster. You have won it is your money now. Give it a go! Good one. Bad one. It's a jackpot. This will be the most sensational game. Open the box please. This is horrible. Aww how d'ya feel? Your box is hidden behind the mirror. We've swapped the boxes. I wonder how the banker is going to react? Incredible run of bad luck. It's ALL or peanuts. Great game. Yoooooouuuuuuuu bankaaaah! The roller coaster comes off the rails. Open the pot please. 2000 credits. Bad luck. Super feature active. Well done. Welcome...to Alice's wonderland. Going higher. Alright squire. Alright squire. Lets play The Guvnor. Going lower. You're barred. Hail! Welcome to the Queen Vic. House martins Happy Hour. Welcome to t' Rovers Return. Happy Hour. I'll have Hot Pot Betty. You cheeky monkey. Ooooooooh no.....not Percy. The name's Sugden ex army. Collect me pension for me. HEY VERA WE GOT TWO LINES.....ooh Jack we got four corners. Hold yer balls...Lucky Numbers. Exchange for Knight Time on 40p cherries. First move 5 on Adders and Ladders. Snakebite. Two tokens please Carol, pied it to 500 tokens. Put it in Orlando Magic for a £4 repeat.
Ten snakebites in Guildford. Chunder on Dave's floor. Pub with dough ho ho and Powerball. Fell asleep in the bathroom.
The end.
JG
The landlord

Post by The landlord »

Thanks for the shite explanation, was being serious wont ask again
JG

Post by JG »

"On the vague off chance you're being serious....for flicker go to the Barcrest website and look up Count Yer Cash. For Megas go on the Bell Fruit website and look up Mega Deal."

Which part of that was shite?
JG
Cf

Post by Cf »

JG wrote:"On the vague off chance you're being serious....for flicker go to the Barcrest website and look up Count Yer Cash. For Megas go on the Bell Fruit website and look up Mega Deal."

Which part of that was shite?
The bit where you said "bad one". I don't believe I have ever heard Edmonds say that.
JG

Post by JG »

Lol............hmmmm I'm 97.2% sure (figure audited and approved by a licenced independent FOBT testing authority) that on What's in your box, on missing a winstopper Edmonds says 'Bad one'.
JG
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

then cf has clearly never missed a winstopper......probably?